MERGED --> Resizing Avatars? All AVATAR Questions HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dont know, it pretty much looks like crap :lol:

greenstraightfaceav.gif

my new icon

ok so I have a new icon that I want but this site says it is over 7000 (or something like that) bytes..

I dont know what it means because I minimize my icon to 72 by 72 but it still does not work:(

anyone know?

Hello there
Could some lovely soul help me? I want to change my avatar but can't seem the put the image on my post, nor can I download or upload it or whatever I'm supposed to do, I'm completely computer illerate when it comes to these things. It's at the end of the address below, could someone resize it if its not too much trouble?

http://echosphere.net/lj_icons/bonohat_lookup.jpg.

Thank you. :)

If someone would be so kind, could they resize the following image for me so I can use it as an avatar?

jason.jpg

I don't have that program as i just got my new laptop...

Probably because they're still working on stuff with the new forum and all :) don't worry, you'll get it back soon enough I bet!

I don't think that you have to be premium now to change your avatar. However, Sicy mentioned elsewhere that there are still some things being tweaked in regards to who has permission to do what, so it could be a fluke right now that you can't change your avatar. Hopefully, this will get sorted out soon!

Can you go to your User CP and click on Edit Avatar on the left hand side?
I can see that premiums can do this. Perhaps non premiums cant do this. They are still working out the details of premiums and non premium features...

Can you go to your User CP and click on Edit Avatar on the left hand side?
I can see that premiums can do this. Perhaps non premiums cant do this. They are still working out the details of premiums and non premium features...

We can, but we can only select the premade avatars thus far.

Back
Top Bottom