MERGED ----> My U2 iPod is on its way!!!+ my U2 iPod on its way+My ipod.. + U2 iPod..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fanatic4ever

Blue Crack Addict
My U2 iPod is on its way!!! woohoo!!!

I just got an email from apple...My U2 iPod is on its way..being shipped out tomorrow, 11/13! :hyper: :applaud:

So, I should get it sometime next week! :happy:

Gawd, can't wait to start uploading my collection on it!

:dance:

Re: My U2 iPod is on its way!!! woohoo!!!

U2Fanatic4ever said:
I just got an email from apple...My U2 iPod is on its way..being shipped out tomorrow, 11/13! :hyper: :applaud:

So, I should get it sometime next week! :happy:

Gawd, can't wait to start uploading my collection on it!

:dance:

Did you use the tracking number from FedEx to notice it was coming from China?

Can you say customs... :huh:

ps I AM hoping it arrives prior to TDay.

Last edited:
They're coming all the way from China? I don't have a tracking number nor do I know if it has shipped, but I will not complain cause the reason why I don't have it is cause it is an extra special, super nice, very early christmas gift!!!! I was made to promise that I would wait until Christmas to open it. I laughed... :drool:

Miroslava said:
They're coming all the way from China? I don't have a tracking number nor do I know if it has shipped, but I will not complain cause the reason why I don't have it is cause it is an extra special, super nice, very early christmas gift!!!! I was made to promise that I would wait until Christmas to open it. I laughed... :drool:

It was belated Birthday gift from my family.
So they're not hearing a peep out of me for the next 2 years!! :laugh:

btw, the note should have been sent by Apple w/ a Fedex tracking number (irregarless of shipping type).

The kool thing is you actually gain a day cause they shipped on the 13th CHINA time so it's going backwards & gains 1 day travel time.:)

i haven't gotten an email yet either. i hope it comes soon. :hyper:

its an early christmas present from my parents. i'm hoping it gets here before thanksgiving cuz i'm going out of town. i went ahead and paid the little bit extra for the over nite shipping cuz i couldn't stand the thought of my ipod being delivered when i was out of town and something happening to it.

ugh.

I thought I heard something about the U2 ipod coming with HTDAAB preprogrammed into it? or was that just a rumor?

Yeah, I got my shipping email today also. I checked the tracking # and it says estimated delivery date 11/17.

I cannot wait.:applaud:

The Sage...that is a complete rumor..

The U2 iPod does NOT come preloaded as originally thought. Check the apple.com website and you will see that the specs say it doesn't.
I hope this clears things up...:sigh:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
Yeah for Ramblin Rose! :applaud:

Beware that the U2ipods are being shipped from Shanghai China so it may take a little longer..it has to go through customs...
:(

i actually just about 2 months ago had a computer shipped from china via apple and it took less than a week.
i am thinking we'll have our ipods by end of next week.

Queen Bee said:
I wonder if mine will be shipped this week if I place my order tonight. :hmm:

You might what to call your Apple store. They might actually have them in stock by next week. It might not hurt to find out.

dano said:
So they'll probably be in the stores next week then too, eh?

I called Best Buy here in Colorado and was told they were expecting them yesterday (10 for this one store, to be exact), but they did not show up. So, it shouldn't be much longer...

Time to crack open the piggy bank. ;)

i chose over night shipping, but my order status still says open. i guess i will have to call them and find out when it's being shipped :scream:

caragriff said:

i actually just about 2 months ago had a computer shipped from china via apple and it took less than a week.
i am thinking we'll have our ipods by end of next week.

Yeah distribution & logistics with Apple is quite impressive.

My Est time is end of next week & that's with normal shipping not overnight!

Best Buy was expecting them yesterday but Apple doesn't think they will be in their own stores until November 30? That's interesting. I have never bought anything in an Apple Store before. How are its prices compared to Best Buy, Good Guys, etc.?

i looked at my order status online and i guess i didn't see before but it does say on or before november 26th :no: but i still haven't gotten an official email from apple.

i hope it's before cuz i'll be out of town then :banghead:

Mine shipped out yesterday!!

One question though... Under the details portion of my status it says

"Future delivery requested "

Does everyone else get that or did my Santa not trust my ability to wait until Christmas and had requested a special delivery date? I know I am probably just reading too much into it, I just want to hold that baby in my hands and give it a lil' kiss or ten....

Back
Top Bottom