MERGED-->MSG November General Sale Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DPrinceNY

War Child
Who's going for the MSG general public sale on Monday?

I can only be at my computer by 930am.
I can almost guarantee both november shows will be sold out by then but I'll still give it a try.

Good luck to all!

went only for GA tickets this morning and got shut out.

Tried over the phone and got 2 tickets behind the stage, but I'm seeing them twice behind the stage at MSG already, so I gave them back.

I had awesome lower level tickets right next to the stage, but ticketmaster wouldn't be ticketmaster w/o problems. I had a "internal server error" and then it looked like the whole site was screwed up-- when I tried again for tix I got the message "Access to our ticketing system is currently limited."

Anybody else have this problem?

MSG November - how did you do this time?

How did everyone do with the MSG November dates General Sale?

I got in within seconds (finally!!) and got two 100 level seats.

Got in right away for 11/21. 2 for Sec. 132.

No luck on another screen going for only GA.

Didn't even try for the Tuesday show. 6 shows in my limit - actually beyond my limit........

Had 4 screens open. Pulled up NOTHING but 300 level for 11/21. *sigh* Am taking my boyfriend's parents to this show and now don't know what I'm gonna do. :sad:

pulled 2 in 103, then 2 in the 100's directly behind the stage, then a single in 407. looks like 2 more sold out msg shows, but getting tickets was a little easier this time.

Got into the 100s for 11/22

I tried not to go alone this time, but it didn't work out. I'm not sure if I should go. Yeah, they are great seats, but it totally sucks not going with someone.

Monday November 21, 2005 8:00 pm

Seat location: section 66, row J, seats 3-4
Total Charge: $131.15

Besides having massive PC problems I've been sick for days now. Crawled out of bed to try halfheartedly for tickets. Both PCs were working fine so I used 1 for each day. My lightening fast new PC spit out terrible Tuesday nosebleeds so I tossed them back. Then my poor old dinosaur popped up with these lovelies. Needless to say I grabbed them.

Crawling back into bed now, still sick but much happier :dancing:

so then i guess they have no floor seats then.. the stage will be in the middle.

Last edited:
couldnt get anything:sad:
i dont know how it works... how can you sign in ten mins late and get something but get nothing when you´re there on time?!
i´m going to try for the last miami date...any tips on how to best get seats? should i open up more than one screen (had two this time), forget GAs and just ask for best available, should i refresh/go back or wait patiently.
any advise greatly greatly appreciated. you can imigaine how I´m feeling!!!!:(

i got a section 12 ticket as well. for some reason my browser won't open the interactive seating chart. are these seats opposite the stage?

also, i may have a second ticket for sale... face value. but then again, i used the wrong credit card (the one with $12 of room left) so that may get cancelled. but if not, i can help someone out on here. i emailed ticketmaster to check on it, guess i'll find out soon.

james

am i reading this right? someone here said they have 2 seats for section 66, which is basically on the floor and it cost $131, but a pair of seats in the 300 level cost $220?
I must have misread that......worse seats for higher price??

section 66 is behind the stage and thats why they are cheaper. pearsonally, I'd rather be close behind then on the other side of the areana.

I was able to get two in section 219, row A for 11/22. They are right beside the stage and hopefully really good seats. Will have to wait and see how the stage is setup. They cost almost $370 after charges, but I think thats worth it for the last MSG show.

I got a Section 69, Row L for $54 for 11/21 (got GA for 11/22 on the presale), might've had a shot at GA for the 21st if I hadn't mistyped the word and had to backspace! Wait was only about a minute/minute and a half for me, I chose $54 Best Available.

Back
Top Bottom