Merged --> Is the weather bad where you are? + What's the Weather in Your Region?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
us_dca_closeradar_large_usen.jpg

Heavy Snow all weekend...16?F, feels like 0?F.

Happy? :angry:

cold. well, not as bad as it was at abou 3 am, it was 0 degrees and felt like -17, and now it's 10 degrees and feels like 2

i'm sittin' here in new york, watchin' the spurs and kings, waiting for the simpsons 300th episode, and also apparently a shit load of snow that's supposed to be comming. i dunno... i went to college first outside of rochester and transfered to new hampshire... after getting used to the snow in those places, any HUGE MEGA BLIZZARD that big fat Al Roker tells me on channel 4 just doesn't add up. We'll see about this one.

I'm gonna have to use my vacation days b/c of this storm :angry:

Let's hope that's the worst thing about it.... :uhoh:

stay warm everyone! :wave:

I slipped on ice today.. On my way to church no less.

I hope God got a nice laugh.

Beefeater

Looks like a real blizzard is going to hit Boston. The storm is going to mutate into a swirling storm off of the ocean, with 20-30 mph winds blowing in from the Northeast. Projected: 12-18 inches of snow.

And to think? I'm theoretically supposed to not only go to my rescheduled screenwriting class tomorrow, but a study group afterwards. :angry:

Well, we'll see about that...

Melon

Lots of snow in NYC. this is the steps going to my apartment [you have to walk down five steps to get in]. they have since been cleared off and I can get out but it took awhile.

Attachments

• stairs.jpg
    stairs.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
See those yellow spots between san fran and san jose!

Its thunderstorming lightening and raining hard here. I'm scared :reject:

us_sfo_closeradar_large_usen.jpg

We got another 4 inches of snow today, and a high of 29, and low of 10. We are to get another snowstorm this coming Thursday, and already they are predicting a big storm for March the 5th. :scream:

todays word is ICE! Can we say it together folks. IIICCCCEEEE. I slid off the fucking highway onto the grass once and sorta slid after that but caught tracktion. This is not normal here. Have the the city is closed down. It is hard to believe that we were pushing the high 70's this weekend and now we are sitting at like 28F and wishing it would hurry up and get to around 32 or so so shit will stop freezing. It is bad enough that I had to run my car for 30min to thaw it out. Even the door was iced shut. It took me a min or two to even open the door.

Uhhhh NO SHIT? YOU DON'T SAY!

I just got this email from the tower.

REAL WORLD REAL WORLD

Weather Warning 02-016

Valid from 1400

Freezing precipitation is expected.

It's a little chilly and windy in Birmingham (U.S, Alabama), 52 degrees. We may get some precipitation. That's a bit chilly by Sunbelt standards.

Last edited:
cold and windy. melon, does it look like that blizzard is coming through the western part of mass. first?

i think my computer will freeze if i open the weather channel site...it freezes on my computer at home, and the one i'm using now is actually worse than my computer...a very rare thing indeed...

This is the fourth consecutive day of rain here in SoCal! This is just unbelievable. I thought we paid so much in taxes for better weather.:angry:

Back
Top Bottom