MERGED--> I hate being................ + Singletons Only!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: It's weird how a lot of people don't seem to like Guinness...not here, I mean, but like in my everyday life. When I told my aunt that that's what I drink she was like "Ew! Why?!" But it's really my favorite beer I've had so far...I had a Miller Light at home yesterday because that's what my dad drinks and I didn't like it nearly as much.

it's tasty stuff, most of the people i know in non-internet life drink guinness :shrug: that or vodka

I'm a semi-Guiness virgin, in that I've tasted it, but never drank a whole glass. It's such a meal in a can (bottle, whatever). Whenever we go out drinking I usually eat wings/fries stuff too and I know that if I top it all off with a Guiness I'll be :barf: for the rest of the night....

One day I will recify this situation and have one...I swear....

i just hope it's not the same weekend i'm getting kidnapped and dragged to cleveland :D

i'm in too...if we can all fit in the ol' suitcase...maybe we should drink guinnesses til we pass out...then we won't mind being in such close quarters...

:hmm:

Well, I've never had any "real" alcoholic drinks so I must be beyond virgin here.

Anyway, I didn't read all of the pages of this thread but if the subject is the same as the first pages then I'll say, NOPE, I don't hate being single one damn bit. It felt like pain and stress to be loved before and I'm SURE that ain't how it's supposed to feel so I'll pass on the painful, hateful lovin' for a while. In the future I wouldn't mind, uhh, what they call real love but just as long as it's that, no more retardation.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
i was a guinness virgin until my vacation to Ireland last May. i had my first pint in doolen

doolin = pretty cool place

another 2 weeks of no drinking for me. It will be 6 weeks of no drinking (minus 1 night) total when i am done round three of this antibiotic I am on.

I wonder how long i could keep this up?

I also realized the other day I could care less if I am single.

DiGi said:

another 2 weeks of no drinking for me. It will be 6 weeks of no drinking (minus 1 night) total when i am done round three of this antibiotic I am on.

I wonder how long i could keep this up?

meds for what? 6 weeks is a long time.
Hope you're okay :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom