MERGED--> I hate being................ + Singletons Only!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wertsie said:

:yes: See, I keep it on the shelf until I want one. Then I stick it in the freezer for 20-30 minutes so it's extra cold!

*samcks selfe in the head* of course! hehe...i really was kinda confused there for a little bit :shifty:

kind of like: well i don't really know, but i don't think that you can make guinness ice pops like you can with juice...

bartender meets ice cream man, revolutionising the world of summer treats, it's the guinness pop!

33733%3B%3A723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323388328999ot1lsi

it might taste a bit like microsoft paint...i don't know ;) it's till a prototype....

hmmm...Well, you could MAKE the pops but I don't know about the candybar...Maybe if you melt chocolate and mix the Guinness in with it or something...

wertsie said:
hmmm...Well, you could MAKE the pops but I don't know about the candybar...Maybe if you melt chocolate and mix the Guinness in with it or something...

no cos it would probably be like soda and explode after being in the freezer for too long...

Back
Top Bottom