MERGED ----> I got pics with Bono in LA yesterday! + I met bono in la yesterday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your pics are just absolutely gorgeous! I'm really happy for you. It looked like it was a real beautiful day... I'm sure you will cherish them forever.

Great pics!! :hyper: I'm so happy for you and glad they came out well. Can we see the pic of the girl with the dress Bono liked?

Last edited:
bonomofo I will scan that pic when I get home tonite :)
And Mr. LeMon yes they were light green, I really really liked his shades :yes:

where am i..? i clicked on something in the similar threads option.

this girl met bono a couple of days ago! my god, how lucky!

he looks great, but i think i'd just drop dead if i ever met bono...:drool:

seriously, i don't know how i'd handle it. nice pictures! lucky girl...

Here is the pic of Bono with the girl from the newspaper stand across the street, I love Bono's grin!!!

Bono%20and%20newstand%20girl.jpg

U2SJ said:
yes they were light green, I really really liked his shades :yes:

Did U hear that Gabrielvox? Lightgreen! Oh, iam dying to get one! Just ordered a brown Bvlgari, but now I want GREEN! Wondering if its custommade...

Mr. Lemon- Awesome!!! :love: Love the avatars! Thank you so much! Now how do I put one in:huh: ?
You can see the color of the glasses best in that last pic I posted with that girl.... they looked custommade to me! nice....

U2SJ said:
Mr. Lemon- Awesome!!! :love: Love the avatars! Thank you so much! Now how do I put one in:huh: ?
You can see the color of the glasses best in that last pic I posted with that girl.... they looked custommade to me! nice....

Didn't you get the email I sent you 3 days ago?! :confused: I sent you one I made with complete details on how to install it! I'll send it again in a PM!

Hey U2kitten :wave: No I didn't get the email :( That is wierd!!! I have so much junk mail hitting my account maybe I missed yours? Sorry!!! PM me, that would be great!!! Thanks guys!!!

Yay I'm glad!! :wave: It looks good under your name and you are so lucky! :) :up:

I thought that one would be easy to put in since it had an easy url already.

Congratulations again on your Bono meeting and hug! :hug:

U2SJ,
Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience with us. He really is everything you describe. I didn't get any pictures when I met him. Maybe next time for me....
Mrs. Blue

I just got this pic developed, I think its cute even though it is from across the street, its Bono and Ali arriving at the Vanity Fair party after the Oscars at about 11:30 that night... You can see Bono's shades on here, even though it was night time!!!:lol:
Bono%20and%20Ali%20Vanity%20Fair%20Party%20Morton's.jpg

WOW! I just now found this thread! U2SJ, I'm so happy for you! Those pictures are wonderful, and I can feel your excitement reading your story.

Bono's gray beard makes me want to :faint: or :combust: , possibly both at the same time. :D

Are you really smaller than him? Or was he wearing shoes to give him a boost? ;)

martha- LOL I swear last time I met him in San Jose he was just a tiny bit taller than me, this time I dont understand why he looks so much bigger than me!!! My conclusion is either it was those platform shoes of his or the street was sloped!:lol:

Bonosloveslave, Mrs. Blue, Moonriver,Olive and HotPepper - Glad you enjoyed my story! Thanks for reading, it was an awesome experience I will never forget!:happy:

I met bono in La yesterday

What a brilliant story, I remember reading about you in the U2 book Elevate me here and was absolutely gutted for you when I read your pictures didn't come out. I told my sister about it and all she kept saying was "That poor girl", I cannot begin to describe how pleased I am that you met Bono again, I too have met bono and he did an amazing thing for me in Dublin last year, I always say that it's all very well saying you have met Bono but you NEED the photo's as proof, luckily I got my proof with the photo's, I had a similar experience like you did, I met Bono and Edge in Dublin on the Wednesday and both my photo's with them came out, then me and my Sister met them again on the Friday and her photo's came out but mine didn't.

Well done once again, determination is a wonderful thing.

Dave Withers

This is NOT an actual story, it was meant to be a reply to the girl who met Bono in San Jose in 2001, I put it on the wrong page
SORRY

Thanks so much Dave! I just saw your reply to me :)
It was an unbelievable experience, more like a dream come true and I will forever be grateful that it happened to me!
Im glad you had a similar story :)
:wave:

U2SJ, major, major congratulations, I've read your story umpteen times and as always I'm just caught for time to reply before something crops up...not on this occassion though! Thank you for allowing is access to your album, it's stunning and so so special to be witness to what was and still is a remarkable and unforgettable experience. I absolutely love the album and the pic with you and a very attractive background is beautiful and your wit, my friend, is a delight. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom