MERGED --> For Cat Lovers Only IV + Questions for cat people

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I uploaded some recent pics today.

Posh "putting together Ikea stuff is so tiring"
Picture%20004.jpg

Posh's cute face
Picture%20046.jpg

Posh LOVES bags, especially this one b/c I had books in it (there's something in book binding that makes her high, like catnip)
Picture%20055.jpg

Beckham "Posh come out of that bag already!"
Picture%20054.jpg

This pic is funny b/c the angle makes Posh look twice as fat as she really is!
Picture%20045.jpg

And some other animal friends, not kitties, but still cute!

Flame
Picture%20029.jpg

Sammy (has to wear cone b/c his tail is infected)
Picture%20041.jpg

One of our rainbow gauramis. They never hold still for a picture
Picture%20050.jpg

The birds belong to my cousins, but I take care of them when they are gone (a lot) and when I babysit. Otherwise, there would be trouble! The cats have enough fun with the fish.

Lila64 said:
you have a new username & icon?

Yeah, trying this one on for size. The old one is just so.....long! But yeah, still the same old me!

Liesje = my pet name (pronounced "leeshah", would be "Liesey" in English, als what my mom calls me).

new avatar = Shantessa Pama, current favorite gymnast, and she's from Hawaii so it fits for right now :D

Lila64 said:

Still a fatty :lol: And sleeping day & night :cute: But his tail seems to be healing just fine :up:

Liking the new old you Lies!

Glad he's doing well. Does he have to wear a cone like Sammy the bird? His tail has some weird sore/lump on it and he pecks at it, making it worse.

Liesje said:

Yeah, trying this one on for size. The old one is just so.....long! But yeah, still the same old me!

Liesje = my pet name (pronounced "leeshah", would be "Liesey" in English, als what my mom calls me).

new avatar = Shantessa Pama, current favorite gymnast, and she's from Hawaii so it fits for right now :D

Lies, don't ask me why, but I saw "Stick it" and imediately thought of you. :lol:

Cleasai said:

Lies, don't ask me why, but I saw "Stick it" and imediately thought of you. :lol:

:lol: Why were you watching that? I actually want to buy the DVD :reject: So the plot is stupid, but the routines at the end are superb, especially Severino stunt-doubling her floor routine :drool:

Anyway, back to cats....

Posh and Beckham are in heaven at the moment since their new box of litter came with a free wet food sampler.

:shifty: I found the movie was uploaded in parts on YouTube. "How did we not know about this sport before??"

Regarding my cat: Pita is being grumpy and anti-social as per normal. :heart:

:cute:

And to answer Lies' question, no-he didn't have to wear a cone. I remember when he got fixed, and the cone was a nightmare. I chased him around the house for 2 hours trying to keep it on him cuz he kept managing to take it off :huh:

My sister's cat Frasier who she had put to sleep a couple of weeks ago after 12 years of being one of the greatest cats ever. Our whole family loved him.

100_1101.jpg

f1.jpg

Frasier and his annoying buddy, Piper

YES!!! Beckham does it when he sees birds. I've always thought he was crazy :lol: Posh doesn't do it, but when she's trying to catch a spider and can't reach it, she will sit and cry/meow until I knock it down or lift her up.

Phil and I almost got a new cat last weekend. There was this cat Copper at the Chow Hound. He was just so cool looking and Phil really wanted him for himself (I don't really need another cat, but I'm not going to say no...). Too bad, he was already claimed.

Liesje said:
Phil really wanted him for himself (I don't really need another cat, but I'm not going to say no...).

Uh news flash.. you guys are married.. it would end up being both of yours anyway :laugh:

Do you have just the 2 now or?

Is there anyone here who is an expert on cat behavior? Our Siamese is acting wierd and before we take him to the vet, I was wondering if this is normal behavior or not? Anyone here I could PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom