MERGED --> Edge on cover of Guitar Magazine, Bono on Spin! + Any chance for a post...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Edge on cover of Guitar Magazine, Bono on Spin!

Two new coverboy shots, and probably more inside! I couldn't look at the store because they were both in plastic bags but if anyone has these please scan and post the pics! The Edge issue of Guitar magazine includes a free CD or DVD with a picture of Edge playing guitar on it! Bono is on the cover of Spin with Beck and Dr. Dre'! If anyone has these please tell us more!

Sorry I can't buy them right now too poor :grumpy:

0705_coverstory.jpg

Thanks for the pic :happy:

Somebody on EYKIW just told me it's Guitar World and not Guitar. Just look for Edge's face!

does anyone know what month the Guitar World issue is? my local bookstore still has August - no Edge yet

:(

I'm going to die if I can't find this magazine tonight! I'm not very patient when :edge: is on the cover!

:hyper: I'm so excited now. I was going to stop at Barnes and Noble this afternoon but didn't. Now I guess I have to go back out........

Yeah it's the September issue, my Sheetz has it I hope your store will have it soon!

There was something about U2 inside Rolling Stone. I didn't actually buy it though, and I didn't get time to read the article, but I remember in the contents it said something about Kings of Leon, and "The verdict? Bono's daughter is hot!"

Is it just me, or does that Spin cover actually make Bono look tall?:lol:

I mock because I love.

I also love the fact you can see his ONE/Make Poverty History wristband so clearly ... which, no thanks to his Bonosleeves, could not be seen during Live 8 or in any of the G8 photos. :(

Last edited:
Meghan said:
There was something about U2 inside Rolling Stone. I didn't actually buy it though, and I didn't get time to read the article, but I remember in the contents it said something about Kings of Leon, and "The verdict? Bono's daughter is hot!"

If I were a rock star father, I'd be furious if a rock band which just finished opening for my band blabbed to Rolling Stone that my 16-year-old daughter "is hot." Even if my two teen daughters indeed have their father's and mother's very good looks.

Last edited:
Ohh, are these mags US or in the UK as well? And are they worth buying cause I have no money and would need to ask my mum, hehe! :D

Spin has Bono on the cover and the only album I saw mentioned is AB but I didn't really look at it too closely. So not really :tsk: unless you like to collect magazines with U2 on the cover :shifty: but the Guitar mag has a great interview with Edge :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom