MERGED--->Dalkey Beach, Where Art Thou? + Is that Vertigo+Mick mp3 genuine or not?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(StarsGoBlue jumps back online after finishing a Heine and a Djarum...she feels much more relaxed now )

Ok, I've decided that Dalkey has been nothing but warm and cordial....the information that has been given is information that will soon become provable to us mere fans as either true or untrue. Right now I'm just enjoying the ride, and I'm going to continue to do so. I can't prove things either way and neither can any of us....so chose to participate in the thread or don't. Just my .02

:heart:

Let me get this straight...:scratch:
The mod has popped in and ruled all of this as crap-o-la and yet some of you people are still hanging on to the possibility this person has connections?
What exactly have they said that you can't find anywhere else on the internet?
:eyebrow:

Well the way I see it, much like starsgoblue, wether Dalkey is real or not is immaterial. He seems like a nice cat, so we might as well enjoy the conversation.

I just wish folks would lighten up a little regarding it however, and not bombard him with so many question. No one wants him to run off, eh. He should be welcomed into our little community with open arms and treated like everyone else; that is unless he proves false, in which case we can string him up by his toenails.

ciao

that's it... i'm calling in the experts

csi3.jpg

grissom says that if there's an uncredited instrumental track on the album, and the book is orange and looks like the rattle and hum cover, then this shady character was telling the truth... IP or no IP

if there isn't, then he isn't.

me... i still say it's her...

cousin.jpg

Last edited:
Um... if you go to u2log and look at the picture of Neil McCormic that was up a couple of days ago, U2 by U2 is on the shelf in the upper left hand corner and has a dark cover with white and orange lettering...

SmileyGladhands said:
Well the way I see it, much like starsgoblue, wether Dalkey is real or not is immaterial. He seems like a nice cat, so we might as well enjoy the conversation.

I just wish folks would lighten up a little regarding it however, and not bombard him with so many question. No one wants him to run off, eh. He should be welcomed into our little community with open arms and treated like everyone else; that is unless he proves false, in which case we can string him up by his toenails.

ciao

:angel:

beli said:
Damn you have good eyes, Dork :up:

I wish I could claim credit for this but I actually read it somewhere in another post...
Neil actually has a lot of interesting stuff up there...

U2dork said:
Um... if you go to u2log and look at the picture of Neil McCormic that was up a couple of days ago, U2 by U2 is on the shelf in the upper left hand corner and has a dark cover with white and orange lettering...

Yep, just more evidence that he got obscure bits of info and recylcled it. HE's a lier, (I bet it's a guy). Unless he can prove himself right now.

U2dork said:

Are we talking about the Sept. 3rd photo?! In the upper left above the cross...how can you read that it says U2 by U2?! I definetly see white and orangey lettering, but I can't read it and I've got 20/10...

Nono, it DEFINATELY says U2 by U2. 100%, hands down, click on the photo to get a bigger one. It has the Rattle and Hum style photo, which is what he said, he's full of shit. I'm saying she's a he because only a guy would do something like this.

Here, http://u2log.com/archive/neil_mccormick.jpg
Look in the top left corner and piss off dalkey and stop getting peoples hopes up. Thankyou.

.... Happy Fathers Day card, a white candle, a Thai Budha, a small glass bottle.

What are the four letters on top of the crucifix? Almost looks like 'Neil' :huh:

Last edited:
AussieU2fanman said:
I'm saying she's a he because only a guy would do something like this.

Really, so you are saying all bastards are men then :hmm:

Not that I mean that as slander towards Dalkey who, as Stars points out, has been polite and friendly.

U2 have simply taken too long to put this album out, over 4 years! Now, asshole fans like us are thirsty for ANYTHING, even pictures of Neil's bookshelf.

Last edited:
beli said:
What are the four letters on top of the crucifix? Almost looks like 'Neil' :huh:

INRI
Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaeorum (Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom