MERGED--> Anyone want to go to Vegas for St. Patrick's Day? + Elevation In Vegas News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:dance: :drunk: :hug:
icon_picture.gif

hi zoney! :wave:

yeah, they let us gamble everyday here. :yes: that's why i'm always broke. :mad:

so, it's just you and i left out tonight? i bet they are already drinking...

!! IMPORTANT Elevetion in Vegas News !!

Just got a call from Brady and they arrived in Las Vegas safe and sound. Nice weather and the bar looks great!

The bar owner said that there is a possibility that the band might go on earlier at 7PM. So Brady suggest that you call the bar in the afternoon to confirm the start time of the show.

They are exicted about playing for all of you so have a great time!

O.K.

NOW is the time I get NERVOUS!
Flying "non-revenue" (meaning - an employee flying standby on a super cheap ticket) is completely nerve-racking. I have a good feeling about getting out there (Flights are pretty open - and people mis-connect at the hub and stuff), but getting back in-time for work Monday is going to be a pain in the rear. Sometimes I end up staying nervous for my whole trip and don't have as good of a time - becuae I am worried about getting home. UGGGH!@

hey zone. i always thought non rev kicked ass...once you finally got on the plane!!! :lol:

i flew first class to new york once for free! :yes: but it took me a whole day just to get a seat on a flight. :|

are you there now, dear diary?

:hug: diamond :hug:

make sure you hug everyone for me, ok?

what about pictures, you bring(ing) a camera?

Non-rev SUCKS ASS for Vegas

bonosgirl84 said:
hey zone. i always thought non rev kicked ass...once you finally got on the plane!!! :lol:

i flew first class to new york once for free! :yes: but it took me a whole day just to get a seat on a flight. :|

I am not sure if I am going to make it. I HATE NORTHWEST AIRLINES EMPLOYEES!

I was ten on the list yesterday afternoon - now, I am 45. Chances of getting to Vegas are prertty slim. If I get on a flight - I will call someone.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:hug: zoney!!!!!! you gotta come!!!!!

I'm sitting next to icelle here we're both on the forum! haha!!! we come to vegas and we use computers! We are soooo addicted to this place! :lol:

we had dinner last night with Sicy and daafish, martha, BAW and her husband, and eebz and her sister.

Can't wait to see the others today!!!

:happy:

Back
Top Bottom