MERGED--> Anyone want to go to Vegas for St. Patrick's Day? + Elevation In Vegas News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, we would be seeing all three shows, so a pass would be great! We don't arrive until Saturday though, would it be possible for someone to pick up passes for us and we could pay you back?

after I get an idea of how many people are seeing all 3 shows that would benefit from the passes, I can call the guy at the club back and see if we need to pick up the passes on Friday, or if he can hold them at the club for those arriving on Saturday

I'll be checking into the Marriott friday afternoon so I can pick up the passes if he doesn't want to hold them till Saturday. I know you're all good for the money...most of you anyway :sexywink:

that would be cool BAW...I'm checking into the Best Western on Friday afternoon too, but it will be easier for you to pick them up since you'll be right there anyway! :hug:

we should all help you do the report cards on friday night martha, it will go a lot quicker :laugh: :sexywink:

:lol:

I can hear it now...Mom! teacher let her friends do our report cards while they were getting drunk in Las Vegas...the whole class got A's in EVERYTHING!

...soo I was having this dream the other night.
Brady and I were chattting..
I says, "Yo Brady, do you like want me to open up the show w/a diamond type version of Pink's -"Let's Get the Party Started"?:huh:

He raised his eyebrow abit and gave a quick slap on the back of my head and said simply "no"...:angry:

ouch.

DB9:mad:

diamond said:
I will be in Vegas Sun nite thru Tues morn:)-

I think your timing for this is perfect. We will have had this huge bash on Saturday night and a whole bunch of people will be leaving on Sunday, so to prevent it from being anticlimactic, we will need you to keep up the momentum and provide some entertainment! (but definitely NOT of the variety in your dream)

Will you be giving rides around the desert in your diamondsexy jeep? Karaokeing us? There's a lot of free time in that 48 hours....

But why have you STILL not posted when you are arriving and your contact info? Are you afraid of being mobbed or something? Maybe even by disgruntled hockey players from Etobicoke who want to finish off what they started? ;)

Last edited:
Mrs Edge
other interested party people,
Elevation fans
Interland ppl
and
occassional transients,

I have cleared by itinerary w Brady, our main man via diamond private emails.:angry:
Theses were not sexyemails.
Thank You-
Diamond
:dance:

no, it was actually normal...i dreamt that daisy and his little girl syd went to the same school...:confused:

icelle said:
no, it was actually normal...i dreamt that daisy and his little girl syd went to the same school...:confused:
well in a way they do.
theyre both being raised on the same music..:)

Diamond - Sunday until Tuesday???

Well this is great news! I only met you once my friend but I think it is safe to say you are a great person to party with - just keep the appearance of me in your dreams to a minimum - okay? :confused:

Oh...and stay away from Hockey players :shame:

Thanks to everyone who is organizing passes etc....I look forward to meeting all of you :wave:

cheers.

Brady

Hmmmm when I posted nobody said hi to me:grumpy:

I was going to post to say thank you to everyone for coming to Vegas, it will be a great time. Looking forward to meeting all of you. By the end of the trip you will all be talking Canadian EH???
:hyper: :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom