MERGED ----> Ali! + Ali Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
closeup2.jpg

closeup.jpg

That video is so funny...
When she says:
"Do you think your husband makes a good male supermodel?"
And Ali says: "He does at home,"
LMAO!

:sad: She is so lucky!!!

Great thread, ladies!!! While I was scrolling through, I was listening to Ave Maria...perfect! It's inspired me to try some Ali photoshop art over break.

I've visited U2 sites for over 2 years, and moderated at one, and this is the most beautiful discussion/ thread? I've ever seen. It actually brought tears to my eyes (touched, not jealous, I couldn't spoil such loveliness with such a petty emotion). A rare love story in pictures. I can see why someone like Bono would love her- she has a natural beauty, a compassionate madonna aura. They truly deserve each other. :heart:

LCK said:
I've visited U2 sites for over 2 years, and moderated at one, and this is the most beautiful discussion/ thread? I've ever seen. It actually brought tears to my eyes (touched, not jealous, I couldn't spoil such loveliness with such a petty emotion). A rare love story in pictures. I can see why someone like Bono would love her- she has a natural beauty, a compassionate madonna aura. They truly deserve each other. :heart:

That was lovely LCK :hug:

33943%3C6723232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232347%3B69%3C9%3B7ot1lsi

33943%3C6723232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232347%3B69%3C9%3B9ot1lsi

LCK said:
I've visited U2 sites for over 2 years, and moderated at one, and this is the most beautiful discussion/ thread? I've ever seen. It actually brought tears to my eyes (touched, not jealous, I couldn't spoil such loveliness with such a petty emotion).

I know. Not a bad word about her uttered. Like 'Rina said, we all just respect her way too much. She's just too nice, too cool. How can you hate someone like that?

Originally posted by LCK
A rare love story in pictures. I can see why someone like Bono would love her- she has a natural beauty, a compassionate madonna aura. They truly deserve each other. :heart:

Yep. We all know why she loves him, now we're showing people why he loves her.

21 years together...a fabulous achievement. And we just know that these two will be together for so many more.

Angela

NEW Great pics

I found some pics this morning from pavorattis wedding..lets see if they come out

Anyone know how to post these so everyone can see them?I dont have the time right now..best browser to use is netscape to view these. I sent the limks to guatemala.com ..so they may be posted there later
ENJOY!

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/CFW/details.aspx?iid=2807865&print=true

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/CFW/details.aspx?iid=2807996&print=true

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/CFW/details.aspx?iid=2807893&print=truey

Last edited:
I don't know if this has been said...I might have missed it...but did anybody else notice that in a lot of more recent pictures, Ali seems to be wearing the same necklace? I wonder if it was a special gift from Bono. :)

Bonochick said:
I don't know if this has been said...I might have missed it...but did anybody else notice that in a lot of more recent pictures, Ali seems to be wearing the same necklace? I wonder if it was a special gift from Bono. :)

is it the bvlgari snowflake? I have seen her wear that one a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom