MERGED ----> Ali! + Ali Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Kelly, thank you, thank you for the new splashnews pix -- they may be small, but they're utterly adorable!

And I am so thrilled you haven't seen the pictures before! I always look forward to seeing whatever wonderful Bono and Ali pictures you've found, so I'm glad I could return the favor in however small a way!

I love, love, love, love the one with teeny Jordan, too! Look at her sweet little face! She just looks like one happy baby and they look so proud!

class.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww, that's a sweet picture of Ali, Adi and all those boys! I'm looking at this picture, and I can't help but think that Ali would probably be a *great* teacher! :yes:

--Sharon

mistertoodles said:
Awwww, that's a sweet picture of Ali, Adi and all those boys! I'm looking at this picture, and I can't help but think that Ali would probably be a *great* teacher! :yes:

--Sharon

I'm glad you liked the pic, girls.. :)

Sharon, I was wondering if you have an online album we can have a look at?

Re: an online album -- unfortunately, no. It's embarrassing to admit, but I'm semi-low tech! I don't even have a scanner of my own, I just use my dad's when I go home! But considering scanners are so cheap nowadays, I need to just get one. Plus, I have part of my collection of magazines, pictures, etc. here in my own place and part back at home with my parents -- so I definitely need to consolidate!

But to further answer your question, I've scoured through Kelly's album (thank you, Kelly, for allowing us access!) and the various pictures that have been posted on here, and a lot of what I have has already been posted...Off the top of my head, I'm pretty sure I have at least a couple other pictures that I don't recall seeing around here and as soon as I can find them, I'll see about scanning them in. There's a cute one of Bono and Ali attending a wedding back in 1990 or 1991 -- I tend to think she's pregnant with Eve because her face seems a little fuller. And there's also one of her at Edge's sister's bachelorette party -- it's just a face shot. So I will try to find those and post them when I get a chance and any others I can find!

Hope that's not too :blahblah:! (Can I just say that I love the :blahblah:? I'm so easily amused that I can sit and stare at it for five minutes, hahaha!)

--Sharon

mistertoodles said:
Re: an online album -- unfortunately, no. It's embarrassing to admit, but I'm semi-low tech! I don't even have a scanner of my own, I just use my dad's when I go home! But considering scanners are so cheap nowadays, I need to just get one. Plus, I have part of my collection of magazines, pictures, etc. here in my own place and part back at home with my parents -- so I definitely need to consolidate!

But to further answer your question, I've scoured through Kelly's album (thank you, Kelly, for allowing us access!) and the various pictures that have been posted on here, and a lot of what I have has already been posted...Off the top of my head, I'm pretty sure I have at least a couple other pictures that I don't recall seeing around here and as soon as I can find them, I'll see about scanning them in. There's a cute one of Bono and Ali attending a wedding back in 1990 or 1991 -- I tend to think she's pregnant with Eve because her face seems a little fuller. And there's also one of her at Edge's sister's bachelorette party -- it's just a face shot. So I will try to find those and post them when I get a chance and any others I can find!

Hope that's not too :blahblah:! (Can I just say that I love the :blahblah:? I'm so easily amused that I can sit and stare at it for five minutes, hahaha!)

--Sharon

Wow, those pics sound pretty interesting, Sharon! I hope you can scan and post them soon! :D :wave:

kellyahern -:applaud:

These are BEAUTIFUL pics of Bono and Ali relaxing and enjoying each other just as they did when they were young. :wink:

LET'S SEE COLORS THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN SEEN.... :bono: :love: :angel:

It's WONDERFUL for them to share as many private moments together as they can so that they will always have those SPECIAL MEMORIES to hold on to when they are apart from each other. :yes:

HOLD ON TO LOVE. LOVE WON'T LET YOU DOWN..... :bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

Please start a new thread on this subject as threads over 500 posts must be closed now due to server problems... thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom