MERGED-->12 hours of Zoo TV onto DVD...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not.

I'm the orginator of this material and have been in touch with our good friend who's putting this onto DVD. The first three VHS tapes are done. He's been delayed somewhat (basically having a life) and it's getting on with the rest.

It should be ready soon.

And trust me...it's worth the wait.

James

Queen Bee said:
This is a lost cause.

Maybe not. I do think people should stop posting their email addresses, though, and have a little more patience. Like smileplease said, it'll be worth the wait. :up:

It's the best video compile out there. I might be biased because I put it together, but it's great with hours and hours of interviews, live stuff, documentaries etc etc all from television and a lot of it first generation. Not sure how the quality will turn out once it's been burned onto DVD, but nevertheless in my (very humble opinion), it is THE resource for everything that's ZooTV.

Once it gets done, I say a tree should be started! That way people can all get it whether they have bootlegs or not, but until then, I'm going to wait....very patiently.....

Yes, I will wait extremely patiently. Just wanted to add my interest in this as well though :drool:

And would love to be included when it is complete :D

shannonkv (at) yahoo. com

i really think this could be a lost cause too.It doesnt take that long to convert from vhs to dvd-especially not the 8 or more months that this has so far taken.i could probably have completed it within a week.

I Can Convert this to DVD also, i have 500Kb Upload so i COuld Torrent the DVDs for quite a while. I Would also send out up to 10 Free Copys to people who Help

I'd Do all this just to Get "The Fly" Live from Melbourne to relive that moment just once i was 4 years old.......if only it were now:drool:

hello they are interested to this dvd, in these 2 months I I had dvd broken recorder, hour I can make also copies for others fans, I pray if I can have this dvd:sad: :help:
simasi5@tin.it

smileplease - I hate to bump this thread again (resulting in an onslaught of new email addresses) but I was wondering if I could email you about something? Nothing serious, just a quick question. ;) I tried emailing you through the board but I think you have the settings turned off.

hope i havent got this mixed up but here goes...

"smile please",are your initials jm,i think we have traded before and i have a copy of your zoo tv compilation.

if so mail me at

mickatzoostation@yahoo.ie

if not,totally ignore this message.:wink:

If anyone is willing to send me a copy of this I’d be very appreciative. I could do B&P or a trade. I also have a DVD burner so if I get a copy of these DVDs I’ll be able to pass some copies on.

Patti
pattip2000@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom