Manatee County, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with The Harlotte that "thigh" is an ugly word.

I'm with The Cinner that this summer has brought out far too many large wobbling thighs in short shorts. And two-sizes-too-small tops for that matter. Not attractive, ladies.

I'm with The Cinner that this summer has brought out far too many large wobbling thighs in short shorts. And two-sizes-too-small tops for that matter. Not attractive, ladies.

I'm sure this would be a revelation to most of these people: wearing a size 8 does not MAKE YOU A SIZE 8! :scream:

Not at all, even if you have the figure I do not need to see your arse cheeks and boosies thank you very much!

I saw a girl tonight in tight skinny dark jeans, rainbow braces and a tight white tucked in t-shirt. She had a good handfull of muffin top the whole way around, it really was horrendous. Sometimes girls must not realise that the clothes are a little unflattering but this way eye streamingly bad.

I on the other hand, always look well groomed and tailored. :lol:

I saw a girl tonight in tight skinny dark jeans, rainbow braces and a tight white tucked in t-shirt. She had a good handfull of muffin top the whole way around, it really was horrendous. Sometimes girls must not realise that the clothes are a little unflattering but this way eye streamingly bad.

I on the other hand, always look well groomed and tailored. :lol:

:yuck: Pooniversity is a minefield for this sort of thing.

I, on the other hand, always look like a hobo. A beautiful hobo.

:yuck: Pooniversity is a minefield for this sort of thing.

I, on the other hand, always look like a hobo. A beautiful hobo.

:lol: A beautiful hobo sounds lovely, and no-one will question why you're carrying a brown paper bag filled with alcopops.

My Mum has a lovely way of putting things. "You look like you've been dragged backwards through a gooseberry bush!" My hair rarely sees a comb and my clothes are mainly too big, wooooo!!

:lol: A beautiful hobo sounds lovely, and no-one will question why you're carrying a brown paper bag filled with alcopops.

My Mum has a lovely way of putting things. "You look like you've been dragged backwards through a gooseberry bush!" My hair rarely sees a comb and my clothes are mainly too big, wooooo!!

:lol: I'm a CLASSY LADY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom