Malbun, Liechtenstein Superthread (400 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised I do. I've tried to block that year out, it being the year my parents divorced and all.

Yeah, that'll help with being jobless.
yeah, i can imagine. :(

yeah, i read what you said about your employers screwing you over. that is totally shitty. i hope you find a new job soon. :hug:

WHY WAS THERE DOUBT!!!?

:sad:
:lol:

If you don't snort/laugh whenever you see the NEVAR emoticon, you're doing it wrong.
:up:

Hi Bonnie!

yeah, i can imagine. :(

yeah, i read what you said about your employers screwing you over. that is totally shitty. i hope you find a new job soon. :hug:
It's OK. My dad's a drag queen and I tell everyone I can that he is one. He's also a pothead and just generally creepy. Found his phone number on the internet yesterday. Resisting the urge to crank call him for not talking to me for seven years.

Thanks. I'm not picky at this point. I know Wal-Mart sucks, but it's better than nothing.

I blame you for taking me to a store with pink leather hats instead of Robert.

God, why did we bring Robert with us to the MOVIE store, we should've taken him there with us. Everyone loves a gay cowboy.

....too far?

Hey Reggo, how you going sport?

i was going to mention it being the bonnie signal, but you arrived before i could say anything.

talk about effective.

Damn straight.
850png.gif

It's OK. My dad's a drag queen and I tell everyone I can that he is one. He's also a pothead and just generally creepy. Found his phone number on the internet yesterday. Resisting the urge to crank call him for not talking to me for seven years.

Thanks. I'm not picky at this point. I know Wal-Mart sucks, but it's better than nothing.
i don't blame you! he doesn't sound like the father of the year or anything. i hate deadbeat dads :down:

yeah, i totally understand. after nearly a year of being unemployed, i'm pretty much biting the bullet and trying to move elsewhere to see if i can start fresh elsewhere.

God, why did we bring Robert with us to the MOVIE store, we should've taken him there with us. Everyone loves a gay cowboy.

....too far?

Are you suggesting he could've finagled us some free saddles and cattle prods? I can think of a more overpriced store we could have taken him to.

Hey Reggo, how you going sport?
I'm alright. I'm free of this job I've hate for three months. Not in the way I wanted, but hey.

i don't blame you! he doesn't sound like the father of the year or anything. i hate deadbeat dads :down:

yeah, i totally understand. after nearly a year of being unemployed, i'm pretty much biting the bullet and trying to move elsewhere to see if i can start fresh elsewhere.
We call him Panty Boy, like it's his superhero name. The day he finally picked up the remaining bits of his crap from our house, he said to me, "Don't be a stranger." I looked him dead in the eye and said, "Then don't be stranger than us." Totally made my mom's year. She still laughs her ass off when she tells that story.

Gotta pay the bills somehow, you know?

We call him Panty Boy, like it's his superhero name. The day he finally picked up the remaining bits of his crap from our house, he said to me, "Don't be a stranger." I looked him dead in the eye and said, "Then don't be stranger than us." Totally made my mom's year. She still laughs her ass off when she tells that story.

Gotta pay the bills somehow, you know?
:lol: awesome.

oh yeah, i understand. i can't wait until the economy picks up again. unemployment is still 10% here.

Still think he looks a touch too much like a vampire. Could animate a few sparkles, I suppose.

HA! There were two of them, and I couldn't remember which one was the preferred one. I was looking at it and I thought, "I think Bonnie said this one looks like a vampire or something...oh well!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom