LP14: Songs of Experience - To Valencia and Beyond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Local radio station in australia just mentioned biggest tour announcement of the year would be made tomorrow. Fingers crossed its U2. Any chance of this happening?

Sent from my SM-N910G using U2 Interference mobile app

Local radio station in australia just mentioned biggest tour announcement of the year would be made tomorrow. Fingers crossed its U2. Any chance of this happening?

No. It's probably a relevant artist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah, would be nice but usually with U2 tours there are rumblings/rumours before and everyone is expecting an imminent announcement. Still, if the March rumour is true we can't be far away....

Simple Minds will be touring down under. But that announcement was a few days ago on their website....

Sent from my SM-G930F using U2 Interference mobile app

U2Place reporting album on 25th September? Anyone able to read Italian? Google translate kinda sucks here

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

U2 place is quoting a unity article, which itself says "Some anticipation it could be out by September and October: September 25, 2016, in particular, could be the date designated as the very same day 40 years ago, the band met in Dublin for the first qualifying group".

Which to me sounds like pure speculation than it could be released because it's the anniversary, rather than any new info?

U2Place is a consistent source in that it's always full of shit

It's guns n roses I think.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using U2 Interference mobile app

We're almost half way thru August!! Just two more weeks of nonsense talk and maybe.....MAYBE September is our month.

At least football starts so my weekends aren't wasted refreshing this site every 30 seconds.

Refresh. Refresh. Refresh.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

5 weeks from now.. We'll have something! Hang in there amigos

I'm looking forward to whenever the album drops. I've had this app open for 261 consecutive days in anticipation. Constantly refreshing. I often wake up in a cold sweat having nightmares of the Songs of Ascent catastrophe. My doctors have told me that whole ordeal shaved about 11 years off of my life.

Still think we're only getting single in September, album in Nov

Peter Garrett released a solo album like 3 weeks ago - I think he's touring it for a while before they are thinking about an Oils tour

Peter Garrett released a solo album like 3 weeks ago - I think he's touring it for a while before they are thinking about an Oils tour

Oils worldwide tour for 2017 has already been confirmed, personally can't wait! U2 and the Oils are my two favourites!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Noel Gallagher's daughter posted another photo from Eze with Bono, Noel and Sacha. Caption noted she was missing the sun, sea, and "good vibes"...

There you go then - so the announcement today isn't the oils

Apparently this announcement is now going to be on Wednesday.

Could be Springsteen as he has been mention to be possibly touring in Australia early next year.

Just saw a photo of a banner for Guns N Roses saying February 14 at MCG in Melbourne... guess that's the big tour
Plus dates for Sydney and maybe Adelaide
Official announcement Wednesday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom