LP13: Oh well Oh Well Oh Well Oh Well....Tell Me More!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most mind blowing 6 minutes in the history of television. Still praying that one day Lynch will get Cooper out of the black lodge.

How's Annie? How's Annie???!!!!!!???!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

As The Missing Pieces show, Annie's pretty much catatonic.

Just like U2.

What happens if summer rain makes an appearance though?

You went back to the year 2000.

Which reminds me:

in-the-year-2000.jpg

In the meanwhile, more attractions of the iTunes festival were confirmed, except for days 19 and 30

30 remains the most likely. Always has been. Probably just a coincidence that it is left - but whilever it is left, there is hope

Yeah, it's only 8pm here!

Oh, right! It's only 7am here, :lol:

If U2 really closes the iTunes Festival, when the whole "pull out a Beyoncé" could work? If they release when the new iphone comes wait, it'll be almost a month between days 9 and 30. Or they release on the very day of the festival? (The 30th)

Maybe the album will only be available on the new iphones. You will have to disburse 700$ to get it! :doh:

In the meanwhile, more attractions of the iTunes festival were confirmed, except for days 19 and 30

Come on, U2...September 30 is my guess. It'll be a shame if they don't join the lineup. We could use a setlist party. :wink:

Come on, U2...September 30 is my guess. It'll be a shame if they don't join the lineup. We could use a setlist party. :wink:

Indeed ! The lineup is stellar and they would miss out a relevant event by not being part of it

iTunes festival would make sense if they are involved with apple for marketing their new album. Also, it would be a new approach to their usual concert appearances and broaden their audience. They've never played at Festival besides Glastonbury and Live Aid...

Indeed ! The lineup is stellar and they would miss out a relevant event by not being part of it

iTunes festival would make sense if they are involved with apple for marketing their new album. Also, it would be a new approach to their usual concert appearances and broaden their audience. They've never played at Festival besides Glastonbury and Live Aid...

sure they have! just not recently.. .:)

For U2 to play a show on 30 September they would have had to start practicing 15 March.

When The Edge was asked if they'll bring back former tour staple "Bullet The Blue Sky" he responded, "Maybe, we'll see. I don't think we remember the chords though".

When The Edge was asked if they'll bring back former tour staple "Bullet The Blue Sky" he responded, "Maybe, we'll see. I don't think we remember the chords though".
They can bring it back for the first reunion tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom