LP 13/Invisible: Please disperse, nothing to see here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They are going to own 2014, that's for sure. The energy almost makes it sound like a live recording, so I imagine they won't need to do much to turn this into a showstopper.

The chorus is only slightly weaker than that fantastic bridge but I'm just being nitpicky, both are as good as anything from the last decade.

My inbox is going to fill up immediately, huh?

Oh I get it...

Sigh.

Agreed. I'm a little concerned that Edge brought out the slide guitar again, but otherwise the doing sounds great. The drumming is great as well! Gonna be tough to only have this song the next 4 months.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

Can't believe neither of us have mentioned Adam yet. Like, if you were some kind of drooling, rabid Adam Clayton fan, this is going to have you excreting various bodily fluids over how sensual and funky his bass work is here.

I don't think he's sounded this involved since Pop.

Agreed. I'm a little concerned that Edge brought out the slide guitar again, but otherwise the doing sounds great. The drumming is great as well! Gonna be tough to only have this song the next 4 months.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

You guys don't have the whole album? That sucks. I'd hate to wait until June 24 to get the full thing.

Good game, Danny Boy.

22775444-832.jpg

Your thread title is mediocre.

Your thread title is mediocre.

You see, not only did I appropriate the "please disperse..." line from the hilarious Naked Gun film, I also made a little connection to the meaning of the word "invisible" with the second part that says "...nothing to see here".

Perhaps this flew over your head, much like the ball you could have caught for a touchdown to win the game.

Yes, but surely someone like that does not exist.

Hard to believe, I know, but it takes all kinds, as the saying goes.

I have to say, I'm a little disappointed in this. It sounds like U2 trying to sound like Coldplay trying to sound like U2. :|

Really?? What makes you think that? Is it edge's vocals after the bridge?

It's the piano throughout and the acoustic outro at the end... I actually liked the bridge and those Edge vocals..probably my favorite segment of this very very mediocre song.

Everyone asking for clips, sadly I would say it's not worth it. Wait for Sunday to make up your own mind.

It's the piano throughout and the acoustic outro at the end... I actually liked the bridge and those Edge vocals..probably my favorite segment of this very very mediocre song.

Everyone asking for clips, sadly I would say it's not worth it. Wait for Sunday to make up your own mind.

Really? Edges part is horrendous.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom