LOST: The Final Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering if it's Jacob reborn and rapidly aging. He looked younger the first time we saw him, and then at least a few years older this episode. If this is the case, maybe MIB has to accomplish whatever he's trying to do before the boy fully grows and regains full strength.

250px-MysyeriousKid.jpg

250px-6x12_MysteriousBoyIsBack.jpg

I may be mistaken, but the first time the boy was seen, wasn't someone else with FLocke? And they couldn't see the boy? Perhaps FLocke killed Desmond because he could see the boy.

He's appeared three times, the first two in the same episode. First, Richard couldn't see him, then later that episode Sawyer could. And obviously, Desmond could.

(Also, I don't think FLocke killed Desmond, he just wanted him out of the way.)

Jacob and Smokey's illegitimate son.

Don't laugh, you may be right. I've been wondering if the MiB as played by Titus Wellever isn't his real form, just the last form he took before we first saw him (recall the comment someone made that smokey is currently trapped in the Locke form). What if the Adam and Eve from season 1 are Jacob and the "man" in black's real bodies?

1) Desmond can simultaneously remember both realities, and he knows that fake Locke threw him down the well, so he did it for revenge..

i agree with this one

but from this he will end up meeting jack. and if locke had the flashbacks the way others did, he will probably mention it to jack.

also, if locke finds out (maybe through desmond) that he's not himself on the island world, what does he do about it?

i agree with this one

but from this he will end up meeting jack. and if locke had the flashbacks the way others did, he will probably mention it to jack.

also, if locke finds out (maybe through desmond) that he's not himself on the island world, what does he do about it?

I know some of this is denial on my part, but is it possible that the real Locke still exists on the island somehow?

I've been wondering if it's Jacob reborn and rapidly aging. He looked younger the first time we saw him, and then at least a few years older this episode. If this is the case, maybe MIB has to accomplish whatever he's trying to do before the boy fully grows and regains full strength.

250px-MysyeriousKid.jpg

I actually had the thought it was Jacob in some incarnation or reincarnation, of course kids aging on the show isn't a new concept...

Walt after the crash:
Lost-walt.jpg

Walt a few weeks later:
walt-lost-finale.jpg

Walt season 2:
greg-oden.jpg

Walt season 3:
black+man.jpg

So is it pretty obvious that Sawyer will have his memory jolted by Juliet?

Well Charlotte only jolted something else, so I guess it'll be Juliet...or Kate during the menage a trois with Jack...or maybe Jack when Kate slips out of the dark room for a soda and neither Sawyer nor Jack notices.

250px-MysyeriousKid.jpg

like that idea !
and no one as of last eve on Theories for ELH at Lostpedia mentioned this just as you have.

I'm not sure if it's so ....
but it seemed to me (since the writers/director could of chosen various visual outcomes) that FST Locke's injuries on his face after Des crashed into him were very similar to his injuries after he was pushed out the window by his father.

Guys!!

People keep referring to Desmond as dead. And while a part of me still thinks all of them are dead/in limbo, I have to say that the trailer for the next episode indicates that Desmond does not "die" when Smoky/Locke throws him in the well. There is a quick clip of Desmond clearly languishing at the bottom of the well, it's not bottomless, and he looks up at one or more persons peering down at him from outside the well. Sayid is also shown approaching the well, gun in hand. Smoky/Locke may have created that illusion for his eyes, but he's not dead..from that incident, at least.

VP - I like your idea, there!

Some people don't watch the previews, so all of that would be a spoiler for them.

Guys!!

People keep referring to Desmond as dead. And while a part of me still thinks all of them are dead/in limbo, I have to say that the trailer for the next episode indicates that Desmond does not "die" when Smoky/Locke throws him in the well. There is a quick clip of Desmond clearly languishing at the bottom of the well, it's not bottomless, and he looks up at one or more persons peering down at him from outside the well. Sayid is also shown approaching the well, gun in hand. Smoky/Locke may have created that illusion for his eyes, but he's not dead..from that incident, at least.

VP - I like your idea, there!

I didn't think it sounded all that deep when Flocke dropped the torch down.

That Last Supper picture came out in the off season and the producers did say that it contained some sorts of clues/spoilers. Maybe they just meant the characters that came back. Or the way they're looking at Locke Monster.

Desmond and Hurley-Libby are pretty much the only 3 I care about anymore. I think it would be great if Desmond just went buck wild, killed them all and Hurley was just like, "Dude..." and then it ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom