LOST, Season 2 - Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just saw the shooting episode (we are maaaaaaajorly behind here in australia, so im downloading them) i was SHOCKED! i literally gasped then cried! hahahaha

so michael didn't die? did he shoot himself in the arm or something?? and libby and AL really did die? poor hurley! Do you think we will find out why libby was in the hospital?

and i think that was clare's mum! i think that would be a good tie in!! :D

god i :heart: this show!

So the Others know Sawyer's real name, ergo, this plane crash is far from coincidence.
Like Walt(who looks to suddenly be of drinking age) said, "They're not who they say they are!"

What was last night's website on the fake Hanso commercial?
Didn't get to write it down and it was a long one.

Dalton said:
I've got it figured out!

I know exactly what will happen over the next few years!

:shifty:
Hurley(Grape Ape), Jack, Kate(Pippi Longstocking), James Ford and Sayid (Captain Arab) are gonna ride around the island in Jeeps drinking Sprite.

You know how on the Hanso foundation website they have that crazy gorilla on there and there was a letter there too talking about a disease outbreak? Think this could have to do with the vaccine Charlie found?

Dalton said:
what was written on that paper that michael was burning?

the list of names that the lady from the other camp gave him.

i think the boat they saw last night is desmond's, but i could be wrong. wasn't he involved in some kind of around-the-world race when he came upon the island? it would make sense that he would be in a sailboat of that size.

two hour season finale next week :drool:

yeah, i figured thats what the deal is with the boat.

its either that or adam clayton

:huh:

yeah, anyway, im going to be seriously annoyed if they say its an freaking empty boat that has somehow been circling the island for years

i think there might be more to locke than we realize.

:shh:

i mean, how did the others know sawyer's real name?? i thought only locke did.

i think the boat might be empty, but it would be AWESOME if it wasn't.

U2SavesTheWorld said:
qb/bg what do you think walter meant when he said that they "aren't who they say they are"?

Walter? You mean Walt.

Sorry, WAAAAAAAAAAALT.
:angry:

I think he meant that they're putting on an act. We saw this when Kate found the the stage makeup/disguises and the fact that they clearly have some sort of medical or scientific training.

i prefer to use full names, thank you very much

:mad:

when i talk about "ER" i only refer to it as "Emergency Room"

what if this whole thing is like the truman show and there are millions of people watching the whole thing happen.....and those millions of people turn out to be US at the end of the show?

i know

im sure like the scariest thing EVER just went away

i thought i read somewhere that this is all completely planned out for the entire series but they are making adjustments along the way

for sure

cliffhanger's totally suck ass

and, we are posting in no-man's land right now

500+

:drool:

so do you REALLY think we are going to get the answers to all of the questions they listed at the end of the show last night?

shit

that sounded funny

not questions....but during the previews or whatever the voiceover said,

"On the season finale of Lost, finally find out why the plane crashed on the island and blah blah blah"

there were like 4 of those.

Queen Bee said:
Am I thinking of another show, or have the writers admitted that they make up the storylines as they go along?

Because they've totally abandoned that black smoke mind reader thingamahbob.

I thought I heard the monster in the preview, so perhaps the black smoke isn't far behind...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom