LOST, Season 2 - Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:
So if the psychic is a fraud, does that mean all the stuff he told Claire wasn't true?

Or was that after he met Ecko?

That's actually a very good question. I recognized the guy right away, but it didn't occur to me if tonight's flashback happened before or after Claire's encounter with him.

:hmm:

And Eko most definitely rocks.

it just brought me back to the hanso page and the exec bios.
but there is a space where you can type in something in the second guys bio but i don't know what to put there.

What do you guys make of that Orientation video Locke and Eko watched? Think it's a trick by the others? Or maybe it's something left over from something previous, since it had a copyright of 1980 (i think) on it? Or are they really apart of some freaky Hanso experiment lol?

Last edited:
i know

this "Lost Experience" thing is too much for me to handle.

im getting the same nerves i get when u2 tickets go on sale, you know?

its that panic of being left behind or something

i think i might have to step out of the "Lost Experience" thing and just watch the show

U2SavesTheWorld said:
i think i might have to step out of the "Lost Experience" thing and just watch the show

oh, totally.

chelsea's all over the lost experience with a notepad and pen during the show last night.

i'm like, dude, who's paying for those phone calls? are those 800 numbers?

i'm just gonna watch the show.

AngelofHarlem01 said:
Wait! Perhaps the Others were originally the participants in the Hanso experiment..?:hmm:

right now i'm into the theory that the degroots (the couple from the orientation videos) are the same man and woman from the boat that took walt.

right now im all about the theory that there is something seriously up with vincent

everytime that dog shows up bad shit happens

and where has he been?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom