LOST, Season 2 - Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

and we still didn't find out how Locke lost the use of his legs :grumpy:
I was expecting his Dad's "friends" to show up after Peg Bundy left him and Paramedic Gage headed to the airport and beat him with a baseball bat and break his back.

nadia3qw.jpg

Look familiar?

nadia29249nl.jpg

that's awesome queen bee, thank you.

i was hoping someone would post it here so i didn't have to go searching to see it again :wink:

i also must admit, i missed the fact that it sure looks like sayid's lady locke was talking to.

best episode in a long time.

Just when I thought the show couldn't get any dumber, they go and do something like this... and totally redeem themselves!

i do, but after that 3 week break, my mind is fuzzy. I know she was the woman that Sayid loved in Iraq. Where is the above pic from though????

And last nights episode was excellent. Henry Gail is not who he says he is.. They should have listened to the French Woman. Unless the the person buried was his Partner and took his identity?

Since the map on the blast door has French phrases on it, wouldn't it make sense for the French woman to have written it? Or at least one of the people she came with?

Though the Henry Gale drivers' license takes away the humorous theory that the others are using names from "The Wizard of Oz" (Uncle Henry Gale and Zeke), so maybe the writers are just doing that to F with viewers.

Wow - that's insane! :ohmy:

Last week was so awesome! I never trusted "Henry Gale" from the beginning, but it will be interesting to see who he really is, if the writers ever reveal that this season.

I'm loving this show more and more each week. The conspiracy theories that we talk about at work are getting crazier and crazier! :D

Well tonights a new episode and thank god they are showing a new one next week also, cause I was getting tired of the reruns.
Next weeks episdoe is called "S.O.S."

Not as intense as last week, but still a good episode. I am just glad this show is getting interesting again.

I thought she was supposed to be a psychiatrist or counselor. But she appears to be a patient of one, rather than one. Similar to Echo being a Priest compared to what he was before they came to the Island. Then again, maybe that was her twin sister, and she became a psychiatrist because of her problems? Who knows.

Looks like an interesting episode next week. I really thought Henry aka "an other" was telling the truth. There is always a twist in every plot though, and what seems apparent may not be.

Provided Henry aka "an other" was telling the truth, looks like the fact that he did not enter the numbers and press the button, was the signal for the parachute drop of food, which is very strange. Also according to him, the "bearded guy" is not the real head honcho.

Prisoner exchange next week. Should be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom