Los Angeles I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Come on, U2, play Gloria between Yahweh and 40.

:sigh: Not likely ...

Love and Peace
Vertigo
Elevation
Cry / Electric Co.
An Cat Dubh / Into the Heart
City of Blinding Lights
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes you can’t make it on your own
New Year’s Day
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet the Blue Sky / Hands that Built America
Running to Stand Still
Zoo Station
The Fly
Mysterious Ways

Pride
Where the Streets Have No Name
One
All Becuase of You
Yahweh

Great set; shame it was so predictable.

Looking forward to tomorrow, though!

night all- thanks for the live updates, and setlist discussions! see you back here tomorrow night... (if i can stay awake till 2 am again!) :)

Props to mthom on hooking me up with the three-way call. :wink:

I had to go outside to get good reception, which is why I suddenly disappeared.

I thought for a second while Bono was speaking in between Streets and One that they were about to play Please, but that was because I was having trouble hearing the background music.

The perfect (and semi realistic) set for this tour:

Vertigo
The Fly
Until The End of the World
Peace and Love or Else
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Miracle Drug
All Because Of You
Two Hearts Beat As One
Gloria
In Gods Co.
Bullet the Blue Sky
Desire (full tilt Lovetown tour version)
Running to Stand Still
MLK
Where The Streets Have No Name
Beautiful Day
*encore*
City of Blinding Lights
Ultraviolet
Lemon
*encore*
Pride
One

T.B.

Well, that was fun, even if it got boring by the end with no changes at all.

See you all tomorrow! :wave:

Partyslammer said:
The perfect (and semi realistic) set for this tour:

Vertigo
The Fly
Until The End of the World
Peace and Love or Else
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Miracle Drug
All Because Of You
Two Hearts Beat As One
Gloria
In Gods Co.
Bullet the Blue Sky
Desire (full tilt Lovetown tour version)
Running to Stand Still
MLK
Where The Streets Have No Name
Beautiful Day
*encore*
City of Blinding Lights
Ultraviolet
Lemon
*encore*
Pride
One

T.B.

I would be so perfectly happy with this setlist. Good work. Now just get it to McGuinness, and we'll be straight.

Harbinger said:
Was that (second San Jose) the show Bono referred to as the best show of his lfie/career or soemthing liek that?

Yes, Bono was on fire that night and called it his best performance ever. I distinctly remember, because I was at the show, in the heart, and I gobbled up every review / interview about the show afterwards. Willie Williams said San Jose was the most incredible stop of the tour.

I just WISH that a great bootleg was available. I have one, but it's not great quality. Ah well... the memories are nice!

nbcrusader said:
Just got back from the show.

Got in the eclipse, on the rail right in front of Edge.

Even got an Edge guitar pick.

Awesome show!!!!

Hey, I was right near you. Congrats. It was the best seats in the house for sure.

This setlist is a piece of garbage.I'm tired to see the same setlist all the time and a loser like Axver don't like the song WOWY.This song should be played on every concert because he is a classic U2.

The fans pay the big price this year and U2 have the guts to give a mediocre show.They forget to play some songs like Walk On,WOWY,Bad,UTEOTW,ES,TUF AND ASOH.

crosby87 said:
This setlist is a piece of garbage.I'm tired to see the same setlist all the time and a loser like Axver don't like the song WOWY.This song should be played on every concert because he is a classic U2.

The fans pay the big price this year and U2 have the guts to give a mediocre show.They forget to play some songs like Walk On,WOWY,Bad,UTEOTW,ES,TUF AND ASOH.
what a tool, your new and your calling axver someone who has been here alot longer than you a loser?, just because he dosent like one song? i think it should be the other way round, now sell someone your tickets before we have to put up with more shit

AND YOU ONLY LOVE THE SONG ZOOSTATION AND RUNNING TO STAND STILL AND THESE SONGS THEY ARE GARBAGE.

tHEY ARE BETTER SONGS TO PLAYED THAN THESE SHITS.

crosby87 said:
AND YOU ONLY LOVE THE SONG ZOOSTATION AND RUNNING TO STAND STILL AND THESE SONGS THEY ARE GARBAGE.

tHEY ARE BETTER SONGS TO PLAYED THAN THESE SHITS.
erm sorry when did i say i only liked them songs? which infact i do like them songs, but i also like that setlist, so i can am a "looser" aswell?

prick

crosby87 said:

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom