Looneyville, Texas, United States Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
216621.jpeg

SERIALKILLIN RECORDS

Is this Fred Durst's younger, dumber brother?

There are a lot of children's sounds on this album, the start of this Trick or Treat remix being perhaps the best example. Plus that vocal that sounds more like a cow.

Google image results for Bruno Alison are not as humorous, but there is this fake deep looking pic that makes him look like a Tool (fan):

Bruno-Alison-x-GameFace-Prophecy.jpg

EELUMINATEE

The only good part of this remix is that it's the last track.

I'm not entirely clear why Brokencyde came back. It's not like they have anything new to say or do.

I was very sad when I heard that song about them being "on the come up."

No, they aren't. When I first started following this band, they were. But now they're grabbing beats from KTT's Creative Showcase and rapping about the same shit they did when they were 18.

I don't know if Se7en and Mikl realise their best days are, somehow, behind them.

I think I'll give this 1 star on RYM. Which, hilariously, puts it ahead of THE ASTONISHING.

Who's even in this band anymore? Eventually, one of those white trash motherfuckers that tag along with them will have to take the torch.

So I reviewed this big turd: https://rateyourmusic.com/collection/Axver/rating76122487

I hope somewhere they read the last few lines and, in between snorting coke and paying child support, feel some sort of pain deep in their consciousness.

Who's even in this band anymore? Eventually, one of those white trash motherfuckers that tag along with them will have to take the torch.

Mikl and Se7en.

NEVAR FORGET PHAT J AND ANTZ.

I confess I'm not sorry to have missed a Brokencyde party...

Someone tried to PM me and I figured it was easier to just pay the subscription than empty my inbox. /epiclazy

:wave:

Ali!

Brokencyde party!

Sent from my XT1575 using U2 Interference mobile app

Everybody should be sorry to miss a Brokencyde party. GET CRUNK BREE BREE.

That wasn't really the joke, but while you're mentioning it, the Superthread's already been there:

240. Obama, Fukui, Japan

For the record, being from New Zealand, I instinctively read Whroo as "Froo", because wh = f in standard Maori.

I have absolutely no idea how it is actually pronounced. Maybe one of the Superthread's real Australians can help. (And say "welcome" [oh that's an obscure gag].)

yeah I was kinda aware that super thread has been there. but I said it anyways because i knew about the town (not too close to my hometown but still).

Have you been there?

Because there was a time when I was gradually ticking off Superthread locations. Not sure how many I've visited but it must be well into double figures by now.

Last night wasn't even uni related. My partner kept messaging me and finally convinced me to bring some cigarettes and a lighter to her.

Then bad things happened on a footpath.

Bloody hell.

I'm basically a bitch. :reject:

I'm going to interpret "bad things happened on a footpath" salaciously because it suits the narrative in my head.

Also, if somebody wants to bring me more beer right now, that'd be A+. Looking at you, Ian.

Probably for the best nobody's bringing my beer. All weekend I've been "yeah I'm getting up early for a run on Monday" and now that it's Sunday night any more beer would be sufficient temptation to say "nah fuck it that can wait".

But there isn't any more beer, so HEY EARLY MONDAY I'LL SEE YOU SOON.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom