Looneyville, Texas, United States Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"A cat is like a kid, except it never grows up and moves away"....

...right...

because cats DIE after they turn 18 instead....

...great analogy.

But for a moment we had to be afraid that her Landlord (who apparently stalks around outside her house all day) showed up to EVIIIiICCccTTTT HEERRRRRR.

Nobody likes landlords, so it's scary. I think that's the crux of it.

Next up: a dentist breathes menacingly into a receiver.

Aww, we're not going to get to meet the faceless characters they're trying to set her up with? I knew 2 hours wasn't enough for this plot.

Ahhh Hallmark, you cads! Didn't tell me this was going to be one of the classic, "Girl pretends she's dating guy to make herself not look so lonely and then has to convince guy to convince family they're dating so that she doesn't even look more pathetic." plot.

My favorite.

OK, I'm gonna put it out there, this actress seems profoundly sad. Like...she doesn't seem like a great actress, but every time she's telling some kind of story that has this underlying depression to it, she comes off incredibly convincing.

OH God NO. She's telling her cat about the man she has the hots for but knows will never love her.

Ohhhh God, she said all we need is you and me to her CAT.

Was that...Italian? Were they speaking in tongues?
tumblr_n91mprpnhI1sc5kg5o2_500.gif

Holy shit, there are some profoundly depressed people in this film. Apparently if she doesn't find a date to this Christmas party, her friend believe she will die alone surrounded by cats and dogs...

Wow, she apparently had three people swipe right on her in about .2 milliseconds of her profile being put up on this faux dating site.

Twenty minutes of preroll ads! The best part about going to the movies alone is being able to put headphones and just ignore them.

This happened to me when I saw Inside Out by myself. It was at this shitty dollar theater hellhole and the screen was about 10 feet across. They tried to argue that the news they were displaying was exclusive and cutting edge.

One day I'll write a story about a guy who only keeps up with current events through movie theater preroll ads.

This happened to me when I saw Inside Out by myself. It was at this shitty dollar theater hellhole and the screen was about 10 feet across. They tried to argue that the news they were displaying was exclusive and cutting edge.

One day I'll write a story about a guy who only keeps up with current events through movie theater preroll ads.

That sounds like quite the challenge...I...I'm intrigued.

ok...this girl is clearly mentally unstable. She thinks a cat is dangerous cause it batted at her. She thinks you can't go on vacations if you own a cat. She thinks....just the most absurd statement about cats I've ever heard.

That is a fucking brilliant idea.

We've hit the 10 minute mark without seeing a single trailer yet. You could have an informed view about Estonia by now!

Oh my God, at the lowest point of this lead girl's life, the tv threw an emergency broadcast signal at us. I'LL NEVER KNOW HOW SHE RESPONDED TO BEING FIRED :depressed:.

Hahaha saved by a required weekly test!

Who knew that a black screen with a red bar and irritating music could be an improvement. Maybe U2 should have stuck HTDAAB in the middle of a Hallmark movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom