Looks like all versions of the One Music Video get played :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm liking VH1 more these days....does that mean I'm getting old or VH1 is getting better? :huh:

On another note...U2 is everywhere! TV, radio, magazines...I can remember being young and how U2 was everywhere during JT---maybe we're gearing up again. Radio stations that never really play U2 have been playing them nonstop round here and I love it! :D

Stars, on your bday, Chicago's 93 XRT played HTDAAB all day from start to finish, from 9am to 9 pm...they called it U2sday. I thought it was fitting that you shared that day with them, so here's Happy Belated U2sDay to ya :D

starsgoblue said:
I'm liking VH1 more these days....does that mean I'm getting old or VH1 is getting better? :huh:

On another note...U2 is everywhere! TV, radio, magazines...I can remember being young and how U2 was everywhere during JT---maybe we're gearing up again. Radio stations that never really play U2 have been playing them nonstop round here and I love it! :D

Yep, that means you're getting old alright. Another sure sign is when you start blasting Toto's "Africa"on your car stereo with the windows down......not that I have done that of course. However, the real proof is when you are sitting in an ice cream shop with your spouse and the early 80s R & B tune "Let the Music Play" is on the radio. When the chorus comes around, without planning, you both belt it out with pride.......not that I have done that either. :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom