Looking for to fill that DESCRIBE shaped hole!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ I have never known anyone who commited suicide, but ye you are probably right, it probably was the right thing to do, even though I didn't mean to, it was just, I didn't know what to say I was in bits, I didn't think of what I was saying it was just everything I thought I wrote

But the worst part was thinking that this could be our last ever convo

<Kate is gone :( but she will be back in at most 45 minutes, so all I have to do is stay awake till then

^ You are abit hyper today aren't you

^^ I told her Kara, she said she's fine now

i am back...

just reading back through the last page...i'm really sorry to hear about your cousins kara, that's really awful :(

my dad's side is kind of dysfunctional like we all are, but very close...then my mom's side of the family are just...killing themselves slowly if that makes sense

i've never had someone very particularly close to me die though and nothing scares me more.

^^^:hug: Thanks, it was really tough, they were within two weeks of each other too :uhoh: And both of them left really young kids :sigh:

^We didn't know who Kayla was talking about :wink:

:sigh: i don't understand why shit like that has to happen. my mom tried to kill herself a few times when i was younger. luckily she didn't succeed and i wasn't home either time.

poor little kids..

ugh

it will be okay though john :hug: (this probably isn't the right discussion to be having)

yeah i dunno, all i know is she was like threatening to kill my dad so he took my little bro out of the house, then he was trying to talk to her on her cell so he called the cops & they came and got her to calm down i guess. i dunno i'm just glad i wasn't there.

blech

but this thread isn't about me :happy:

i'm listening to the flaming lips. they're pretty cool dammit

^^ Well the thread isn't about me either and look what I turned it into

^^^ Kayla, is this random and hyper day, and did I msis the notice :wink:

Back
Top Bottom