Looking for Popmart Pic With the Spotlights Shooting Up During BTBS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sken

Refugee
trying to show a friend. If anyone can provide a link it would be great.

Thx
Sken

@sken: i actually don't have a photo of the BTBS spots but here is my best memory to the BELFAST / Botanic Garden concert on 26-081997: "The highpoint was during 'BULLET THE BLUE SKY' when a sport-plane came around and crossed the center of the 16 spots 1km above the crowd. I think it must have been one of the best shows U2 ever did. " i did 4 online-reviews back in 1997. the quality of the photos isn't too good, 'cause i had to scan the pics. interested? than for more info check out:
POPmart COLOGNE
POPmart NUREMBERG
POPmart HANNOVER
POPmart BELFAST

Hi jacobus,

Many thx for your help, you have some really great images on that site. I did find the image in the end, this is the one I was looking for.

Thx
Sken

3459%3A%3B9%3B4%7Ffp338%3Enu%3D3273%3E894%3E6%3A8%3EWSNRCG%3D3233455462768nu0mrj

I really hope their next tour takes the light show to a new level as Popmart did with the huge TV screen. Pink Floyds Pulse looked great but after seeing this pic I really think they can explore this further.

I'm curious if there's a video where you can actually see the spotlights. On shows I have on dvds (Mexico, Santiago, Foxboro, Sao Paulo) they aren't shown. So, if anybody knows if the spotlights are somewhere captured on video?

Back
Top Bottom