Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, LM's cartoons wouldn't be half as good if they weren't in Paint.

Also, I just had a good idea. :hyper:

*bookmarks thread for consideration tomorrow* :wink:

And now that Mia's sig is firmly lodged in my brain, I think it's time I attempted sleep.

Incidentally these pills must be pretty good! I just got my sense of smell back :yippie:

unico said:
i always find the varitek/screwtape conversations amusing. what a clash of personalitites!

Heh, me too. It's always good. I think they should have a friendly debate thread. We'd all enjoy it. :lol:

Alisaura said:
And now that Mia's sig is firmly lodged in my brain, I think it's time I attempted sleep.

Incidentally these pills must be pretty good! I just got my sense of smell back :yippie:

:lol:

Well, have a good night and feel better! :wave:

Axver said:
Heh, me too. It's always good. I think they should have a friendly debate thread. We'd all enjoy it. :lol:
Isn't that what these threads are? It's like it goes in shifts between their debates, outbreaks of smut, philosophy/theology, and random musical things...

and cricket.

and occasionally palaeontology. :nerd:

okay so now my list of things to do today is:
research articles
write up lab report
practice quizzes
u2 anagrams!!!

all the while responding to e-mails, phone calls, and walk ins. i bet i can do at least the 1st 3 before my shift is up.

So I just bought

Garlic powder
Cherry tomatoes
Potatoes
Tuna
Pork chops
Polish sausage
Tortillas
Mayo
and eggs

Time to make some food for the rest of the week :drool: Man, you work as a line cook once and then you feel the need to do food prep at home :ohmy:

Canadiens1160 said:
So I just bought

Garlic powder
Cherry tomatoes
Potatoes
Tuna
Pork chops
Polish sausage
Tortillas
Mayo
and eggs

Time to make some food for the rest of the week :drool: Man, you work as a line cook once and then you feel the need to do food prep at home :ohmy:

you went grocery shopping at 8am on a monday?

Alisaura said:

Isn't that what these threads are? It's like it goes in shifts between their debates, outbreaks of smut, philosophy/theology, and random musical things...

and cricket.

and occasionally palaeontology. :nerd:

And sometimes Porcupine Tree and trains! :hyper:

I think it would be hilarious, though, to collect all their conversations in one place. It is SUCH a clash of perspectives that it would be classic to read in full.

unico, I promise the album cover coming up is my worst yet. I am such a hack at this.

:lol:

unico said:
oh and did you catch my comment in the other thread about you living in arizona?

I ... remember Arizona being mentioned, but nothing more ... tiredness is settling in. What was it? :reject:

well i remember you telling me about albinism the other day. ironically, i read about it for class last night (i'm taking human anatomy). apparently there is this place in Arizona where 1 in 200 have it, because the men with albinism stay indoors and sleep with the women!

Last edited:
unico said:
well i remember you telling me about albinism the other day. ironically, i read about it for class last night (i'm taking human anatomy). apparently there is this place in Arizona where 1 in 200 have it, because the men with albinism stay indoors and sleep with the women!

:lol: That's great.

To tell the truth, I've never once met another human albino. Albino cats and fish and mice and whatnot, but never another human.

OK, I've got to share this on this thread. I come from Raumati Beach, a town on the Kapiti Coast, just outside Wellington. Raumati Beach blurs into Paraparaumu - if you walk just a minute away from my childhood house in Raumati, you're in Paraparaumu. And I just read this paragraph on Wikipedia:

Originally found on Wikipedia

Andrew Niccol, a screenwriter and film producer, was born in Paraparaumu. He has written and produced (or co-produced) a number of movies, including Gattaca, The Truman Show, S1m0ne, and Lord of War. Also from Paraparaumu is young actor James Ashcroft who has acted in numerous TV productions, including occasional appearances in Battlestar Galactica.

Don't tell Muldfeld! :shh:

unico said:

you went grocery shopping at 8am on a monday?
Yeah. I dunno, it's right around the corner and I started out planning to buy bread. Things got outta control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom