London Red Zone or Pitch 2 Dublin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hippydub

Babyface
I was lucky enough to get 2 x GA to Dublin for Pitch 2 and 2 x RZ for London 2 and am totally torn!

Which will be the better gig / experience?

Red Zone was the goal, it's a phenomenal experience, rocking up just before the gig starts and having an amazing position. We had it before in Croker and the lads came out on the ramps at least 3 times and it was incredible!

With Pitch 2 there's no guarantee of getting anywhere near as good a position as RZ but perhaps if we arrive early enough we could get to the front or near the front of the ramp and have a RZ like experience, perhaps better as we'd be 'front and center'. How early do you think you'd have to arrive for this?

Overall RZ Twickers or Pitch 2 Dublin - what would you choose and why?

I was lucky enough to get 2 x GA to Dublin for Pitch 2 and 2 x RZ for London 2 and am totally torn!

Which will be the better gig / experience?

Red Zone was the goal, it's a phenomenal experience, rocking up just before the gig starts and having an amazing position. We had it before in Croker and the lads came out on the ramps at least 3 times and it was incredible!

With Pitch 2 there's no guarantee of getting anywhere near as good a position as RZ but perhaps if we arrive early enough we could get to the front or near the front of the ramp and have a RZ like experience, perhaps better as we'd be 'front and center'. How early do you think you'd have to arrive for this?

Overall RZ Twickers or Pitch 2 Dublin - what would you choose and why?

Im going to croke and twickenham aswell,got ga for twickenham and pitch 2 for croke.

I think you could turn up quite late to get a good position in pitch 2 cause its close to the stage. Because Noels supporting ill probaly turn up 30 minutes before he starts to get my spot. For twickenham i will get there alot earlier because its one whole pitch

We have GAs for London 2 but would prefer RZ.

if I'm unlucky in the general sale on Monday I'd be interested in buying you RZs if you decide to sell.

Cheers

Im going to croke and twickenham aswell,got ga for twickenham and pitch 2 for croke.

I think you could turn up quite late to get a good position in pitch 2 cause its close to the stage. Because Noels supporting ill probaly turn up 30 minutes before he starts to get my spot. For twickenham i will get there alot earlier because its one whole pitch

I reckon you're right about Pitch 2.

For any other show with GA I think you'd probably need to be queuing from noon to get in the first 3 rows but for Pitch 2 in Croker as long as the current thinking holds and it really is separate from Pitch 1 - I guess 2 hours before should do it..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom