LOL... Dirty Day in Adelaide... gotta see this...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The "Father to Son" section is much more beautiful Bono-wise at the Adelaide show than the Sydney show.

Notice the solo Edge plays with the Strat on it , and see if it doesn't sound close to 404's solos

Yeah I noticed that the first time I heard 404. It's disappionting to hear a repeat as obvious as that. I hope 404 doesn't turn up on an album in that form.

No no , but wait a second , it's not THE solo , it's a part of it's tune , probably it's where it was developed , like this solo is different from sydney's ..........

I got no problem with it , I actually find awesome they develop a live improvisation

Awesome! The "from father to son part is great"and Edge's guitar sounds raw and agressive! Love the sound Bono makes with his guitar at then end! Out of tune guitars can make wonderful noises! :drool:

This is my favourite version of the song, it is much more "raw" than Sydney. I actually think Bono deliberately makes that noise on the guitar at the end. The sound gives the song an un-hinged quality, look at this face...like he is possessed or something.

Back
Top Bottom