Lodgepole, Nebraska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Where to next?

• Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu, New Zealand

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Fernando de Noronha, Brazillian municipality

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Wetwang, England

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mars, Mars

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:
By the way, I'm on lunch break. Thusly why I'm here.

Hey! Hi to unico too! :wave:

So, where do you think we should go for our next thread?

Axver said:

I've just never heard her stuff. Seen her name mentioned, but I don't even know what style she does or whether I'd be interested. And you didn't tell me when I asked. :tsk:

you asked? i must have missed it amidst all the wickets talk.

she makes music that is angry and feminist and insightful in its lyrics, she makes amazing guitar, she makes great piano, she makes the best political poem ever written, she makes albums that are really albums.

but i don't know if you'd like her style.

coolian2 said:
Andrews back!

And we didn't even need The Tourist Signal

Fuck, another wicket.

Crime begone when The Tourist arrives with his flashing camera!

Varitek said:

you asked? i must have missed it amidst all the wickets talk.

she makes music that is angry and feminist and insightful in its lyrics, she makes amazing guitar, she makes great piano, she makes the best political poem ever written, she makes albums that are really albums.

but i don't know if you'd like her style.

Sounds interesting enough for me to want to check out her music. What album/s do you suggest?

If you tell me how to, and we get there before I go to bed, I will create the next poll/thread.

I hate going back and listening to all my music over to make sure it didn't skip upon import. Sometimes I find some of my music really to be quite boring. I've gotta be in the mood for it, I guess. Why oh why did I pick With Teeth by NIN?

coolian2 said:

When you start a new thread, towards the bottom there is a little box to check that says create a poll.

It's perfectly Sybil, simple.

Ahh. Okay, well now we just need a list of four places (and I'll put in an additional one).

the tourist said:

That's what the poll was for, silly.

But the democracy isn't working, we've established that. Too many non-citizens voting illegally. :wink:

I'd like to say no more polls. We'll resolve this by our past method of consensus or someone who's around at the right time taking the initiative.

Axver said:

But the democracy isn't working, we've established that. Too many non-citizens voting illegally. :wink:

I'd like to say no more polls. We'll resolve this by our past method of consensus or someone who's around at the right time taking the initiative.
The people who aren't premium saying no polls. Correllation? :hmm:

the tourist said:

What does that matter? Who cares if it's a non-regular?

I feel it's changed things for the worse. I liked how we were doing things and I would have vetoed this thread's poll had I been up at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom