Live8 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was awesome!!! Very good performance on all songs!!! They were looking great, sounding great and kicked major ass! Vertigo sounded amazing!!!! :drool:

U2!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

omg, bono fucked unchained melody and edge had 2 finish it for him lol!

HOW AWSOME WAS THAT??????

so the official setlist is:

b'day
vertigo
one
unchained melody

is coldplay next??????

apl said:
this live aid is confusing, how come its not on tv this time.... i remember 20 years ago watching it on tv, and taping performances off my radio.... where has the time gone

Me too. I still have the videotape where I taped it live last time.

Great performance. I got goosebumps at the beginning. I wish they played longer, buy hey, no better way to open the show! Now I have to decide if I should stay home to watch the concerts or go to the beach..:hmm:

oh my god. . . i just got the AOL stream to work :|

is anyone else getting the thing that says that the show hasn't started yet?:huh:

that was so good it made me forget about the suffering in africa

mkdominatr said:
why does noone like coldplay? i have tix to see them next month...cant wait

I love em...u2 are the best band in the world but....saw coldplay live at crystal palace and they were...so much better than u2 at twickenham...related to the crowd, the atmosphere was far better, sound was great.....

oh dear, flame me now!

U2's performance was moving, Coldplay is playing Bittersweet Symphony with Richard Ashcroft.

sami0201 said:
Great performance. I got goosebumps at the beginning. I wish they played longer, buy hey, no better way to open the show! Now I have to decide if I should stay home to watch the concerts or go to the beach..:hmm:

:hmm:

I would watch Coldplay then go. Make sure you are back for Pink Floyd & Robbie Williams. :wink:

I really shouldn't say Floyd & Williams in the same breath should I. :reject:

i didnt follow the set up for this, so u2 opened the show, how was the stg pepper stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom