Little surprises in my day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
Okay here are some unexpected random U2 moments in my day.....

I was driving someone else's car to go shopping today, and she doesn't have a CD player in her car. So I was kinda down that I couldn't have U2 to listen to, cuz I have no tapes, and the stations here rarely play them. Anyhoo, I get to the parking lot, get a space and go to turn the radio off, but instead I hit the scan button. The next station that pops up is playing ISHFWILF. WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO I get all exicited and drive around the parking lot until the song ends.

Then when I'm in the mall I pass by a store that has a white ruffly shirt... again I'm all OOOOOOO.. so I go inside. However, I can't find the shirt they have in the display
frown.gif
, yet as I was about to leave, the Dance mix of Beautiful Day comes on. Another WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, so I wander about the store until the song ends.

Well I did end up buying a new pair of Nikes, and when I got home, I noticed they were named "Edge Max VI" hehehehehe that sent me into little fits of giggles.

So all in all, it's very nice when a little U2 drops into your day unexpected.

------------------
Daisy

Your taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels

The Mouth Moves in Mysterious Ways

AIM:daisyone75

Everyone needs a little U2 in their day!
Of course, I can force U2 into my day if need be...
wink.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

Originally posted by daisybean:
I was driving someone else's car today

Daisy, I stopped by yer house to go to the mall, but you weren't home. I see you used someone else's car altogether....thanks for letting me know!!
frown.gif
wink.gif

------------------
Come on wisdom tooth, don't fail me now!

Well this is related to PLEBA in my day and PLEBA = U2 so...

All through my exams I had such an urge to keep writing "joost" lol. I'm such a kook
wink.gif

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

at the dinner table, my parents were talking about linguistics (joost the ho hum...)

dad: well, it is best in some situations to use ELEVATED language
laura: *giggle*
mom: and in this case, the ELEVATED language was absolutely necessary
laura: *giggle*

i'm a freak

------------------
* love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * take my heart * love is blindness * in a parked car * in a crowded street * you see your love made complete * the thread is ripping * the knot is sleeping * love is blindness * love is clockworks and cold steel * fingers to numb to feel * squeeze the handle * blow out the candle * love is blindness * love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * o my love * blindness * a little death without mourning * no call and no warning * baby a dangerous idea * that almost makes sense* love is drowning in a deep well * all the secrets * and no one to tell * take the money * honey * love is blindness * love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * o my love * blindness *

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom