Leather Day: With his family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
babyjordan1.jpg
babyjordan.jpg

Eve is in a movie called "The 27 Club"
the synopsis:
After the sudden loss of a bandmate, a distressed rock star hires a geeky grocery store clerk to drive him across the country. The vast American landscape--stunningly photographed--provides solace for this unlikely pair as they make their way to New York for the funeral.

bella88 said:
Thanks for posting the Lovely photos people :D

Lari Whens this movie out?
I have no idea, i guess it's still in post-production...
I found another review

"When Kurt Cobain died in 1994, The New York Times reported that his mother Wendy O'Connor said, ""Now he's gone and joined that stupid club."" That would be the 27 Club, the exclusive domain of rock stars who shuffled off at age 27. Its charter members-Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, and Jim Morrison (Robert Johnson, ex officio)-have been joined by members of Badfinger, Big Star, Canned Heat, The Grateful Dead, Hole, The Minutemen, and The Stooges, among others. Now Los Angeles rock star Eliot Kerrigan (Joe Anderson of Across the Universe and Control) is dealing with the overdose of his partner Tom Wallace (James Forgey) at the age of 27 by dodging the fans, buying a case of drugs, and hiring a square young grocery clerk (David Emrich) to drive him home to Joplin, Missouri to deliver a note left on a Post-it to Tom's strict military father (David Sherrill), who holds Eliot responsible for his son's death. Along the way they pick up a hitchhiking Irish student, Stella (Eve Hewson), who recognizes Eliot but keeps it to herself. After a run-in with a homeless man (Jimmy Hager), the trio continues on to New York City. Told with economy and restraint by writer/director Erica Dunton (Find Love) and with austere cinematography by Stephen Thompson (Hounddog), The 27 Club is an engaging spin on the road picture that humanizes a familiar tale without psychobabble, reimaging the American highway as an avenue for mourning and forgiveness. "
---Genna Terranova

Thanks Lari for the info on this upcoming film.:wink:

Let's hope that Eve is able to continue following her passions in life on her own merits. :up:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0626824/

Overview
TV Series:"The Late Late Show" (1962)
Original Air Date:12 September 2003
Plot Synopsis:This plot synopsis is empty. Add a synopsis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cast (Episode Credited cast)
Pat Kenny ... Himself - Presenter
rest of cast listed alphabetically:
Keith Barry ... Himself

**Bono ... Himself

Maire Brennan ... Herself (as Moya Brennan)
Gary Cooke ... Himself (as Apres Match)
Risteard Cooper ... Himself (as Apres Match)
Mary Coughlan ... Herself
**Gavin Friday ... Himself
Tamara Gervasoni ... Herself
**Eve Hewson ... Herself
**Jordan Hewson ... Herself
Hazel Kaneswaran ... Herself
Adele King ... Herself
Mary Kingston ... Herself
Gavin Lambe Murphy ... Himself
George McMahon ... Himself
Barry Murphy ... Himself (as Apres Match)
Paddy O'Gorman ... Himself
more

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0626824/

Overview
TV Series:"The Late Late Show" (1962)
Original Air Date:12 September 2003
Plot Synopsis:This plot synopsis is empty. Add a synopsis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cast (Episode Credited cast)
Pat Kenny ... Himself - Presenter
rest of cast listed alphabetically:
Keith Barry ... Himself

**Bono ... Himself

Maire Brennan ... Herself (as Moya Brennan)
Gary Cooke ... Himself (as Apres Match)
Risteard Cooper ... Himself (as Apres Match)
Mary Coughlan ... Herself
**Gavin Friday ... Himself
Tamara Gervasoni ... Herself
**Eve Hewson ... Herself
**Jordan Hewson ... Herself
Hazel Kaneswaran ... Herself
Adele King ... Herself
Mary Kingston ... Herself
Gavin Lambe Murphy ... Himself
George McMahon ... Himself
Barry Murphy ... Himself (as Apres Match)
Paddy O'Gorman ... Himself
more

I've heard about this before too. Would be great to see :up:

Wait that pic isn't in your book BF1? :scratch: Are you sure because I think we both got our books when it 1st came out right so our books should be the same, and it's definitely in mine! Also for bella and others who had not seen the pic with the fathers, have you seen the individual pics with each of the guys and their father? They are very nice.

Also I'm sure I have scanned that pic, so I'll look for it and post if no one else does.

Back
Top Bottom