Leather Day - Post yer Bono pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
badenbadeni.jpg

Lovely face:cute: I like the stubble:drool:

I'm with U,Zoobaby,I'm 20,so,he could be my dad,but,he's NOT:wink::lol::drool:

Same. And exactly what you said...he's NOT my dad, so who gives a crap how old he is. Age is nothing but a number we assign to people, and it really means nothing to me. I have friends who are younger and friends who are my parents' age. Besides, Bono is way hotter than anyone my age :p

:ohmy: I think...my heart just melted!! :love:

I can totally relate to all you young girls and your Bono :love: and it's fine :up:

When I was a kid my family went to see Planet of the Apes at the Drive-in movie. When Charleton Heston stripped down to his loincloth I was like :ohmy: and yeah lets just say, he was NOT my dad. :lol:

:reject:

I can totally relate to all you young girls and your Bono :love: and it's fine :up:

When I was a kid my family went to see Planet of the Apes at the Drive-in movie. When Charleton Heston stripped down to his loincloth I was like :ohmy: and yeah lets just say, he was NOT my dad. :lol:

:reject:

:giggle: :hi5: That's a cute story!

He's actually six years older than my dad, but, I don't care! I love him and his greatness! :wink::love::heart::hyper::cute:

I gotta say it: you girls amaze me, lusting after a man who is old enough to be your father, or even grandfather. But if you must, you've chosen a worthy one! :love:

It would be like me lusting over say Jack Nicholson.:yikes:

I am too old for Bono to be my dad! :D However, age is just a number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom