Leather Day - Lying Down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
098b4832.jpg

OK - since this is the U2 fansite that can answer just about ANY question - Does anyone know who this person is? I've watched this concert enough times and always sooooooo wish I was that girl. Of course my friends and I try to describe what we would do in her position (er...pardon the pun:sexywink:). Usually we just end up giddy with the prospect that at the next tour, maybe it *will* be us. But for those people who are immortalised in these U2 concert films - this one, Chicago, even LiveAid - what is the experience really like? I would be so curious to know....

Last edited:
OK - since this is the U2 fansite that can answer just about ANY question - Does anyone know who this person is? I've watched this concert enough times and always sooooooo wish I was that girl. Of course my friends and I try to describe what we would do in her position (er...pardon the pun:sexywink:). Usually we just end up giddy with the prospect that at the next tour, maybe it *will* be us. But for those people who are immortalised in these U2 concert films - this one, Chicago, Boston, even LiveAid - what is the experience really like? I would be so curious to know....

She posted her story years ago, but that was in the original u2.com around 2001-2 and I know I had saved it so if Im lucky it might be in my old computer :)

She posted her stoy years ago, but that was in the orinial u2.com around 2001-2 an dI know I had saved it so if Im lucky itight be in my old computer :)

Oh, that would be so cool if you could find it and post it again. What an experience....*sigh*

Back
Top Bottom