Leather Day - Freeze Frame!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NightandDay.png

NightandDay2.png

NightandDay3.png

NightandDay4.png

NightandDay5.png

NightandDay6.png

mysterious_jen said:
anything anything !!! :drool:
i still havent figured out how to cap utube stuff its driving me nuts !!!! :banghead:
Pause on desired capture. Press the PrtScrn button (should be next to the F12 button, at least it is on my computer.) and open something like Paint, Photoshop or another photoediting program, paste to a new document and save.

bonocomet said:
I could try capping the actual video, maybe the quality will be better. I'll try it later on if I feel better, sorry I'm not feeling so well right now. :(
I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

I got some, they're not the greatest, but here they are.
NightandDay.jpg

NightandDay2.jpg

NightandDay3.jpg

NightandDay4.jpg

NightandDay5.jpg

they are pretty good , oh and thanks i figured out the screen cap thing from u tube - to paint but its a pain in the ass..
i will fiddle later.. essay now arghhhh....

serena, agreed on that last one !!!!!!!! :drool:

looked over when the stars go blue.. crappy colour and camera angles making good caps very hard to come by ... of course andrea is perfect in every shot ! :madspit:

sgb1.jpg

Last edited:
mysterious_jen said:
looked over when the stars go blue.. crappy colour and camera angles making good caps very hard to come by ... of course andrea is perfect in every shot ! :madspit:

Sorry to say that, but I think Andrea needs to control her weight now...She's still pretty, but her waist line.....:whistle:

mysterious_jen said:
havent seen her latley but i think other than Ali she must be the most beautiful girl in Ireland. (and the luckiest !) sure she isnt pregnant?

I don't think she was pregnant when she did "stars" with Bono during the live 8 time.

But her waist line at that time is just horrible...I almost started to think she no longer has the thing called waist.

Back
Top Bottom