Leather Day - Freeze Frame!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know these have been done ad nauseum, oh well
bonodisco1.jpg

bonodisco2.jpg

bonodisco3.jpg

discobono.jpg

discobono1.jpg

discobono2.jpg

discotheque_038.jpg

discotheque_024.jpg

I've got more from the Beautiful Day video, well the two versions of it! I'll post them tomorrow after school...now it's dodo time! :wink:

oooh more GREAT caps everyone, and thanks for my daughters birthday wishes, she turned 18 today :ohmy:

Ok I tried capping straight from the dvd, they didn't turn out as clear as I'd hoped, but at least they are big.

ndbonocrazy1.jpg

ndbonocrazy2.jpg

sorry about Larry's legs, but I figured filling it in with black color was better than seeing my volume controls there. :reject:

supreme work as always bonocomet !!!! :drool: and very nice everyone else there too ( POP :drool: )
i could honestly spend forever capping away ..
and i see so much potential for caps for the rest of the band too, there are some brilliant edge moments on zoo tv .. shame about needing to leave the computer to have a life bagh !!!!

Bonogirl777 said:
Btw, what dvd is that on? MUST HAVE!!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

Red Hot + Blue: A Tribute to Cole Porter
A Benefit for Aids Research & Relief

I have the Special 2-disc edition which included both the dvd of the videos and cd of the songs, and all royalties from the purchase of it go to organizations which fight aids.

http://www.amazon.com/Red-Hot-Blue-...9-4358227?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1180366566&sr=8-2

I admit I bought it only for the Night & Day video :shifty: , and worth every penny :drool: (On your tv it is nice and clear, which is why I was disappointed on my caps)

Last edited:
bonocomet said:

I have the Special 2-disc edition which included both the dvd of the videos and cd of the songs, and all royalties from the purchase of it go to organizations which fight aids.

http://www.amazon.com/Red-Hot-Blue-...9-4358227?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1180366566&sr=8-2

I admit I bought it only for the Night & Day video :shifty: , and worth every penny :drool: (On your tv it is nice and clear, which is why I was disappointed on my caps)
MUST GET THIS NOW!
nice caps comet and everybody :up: :drool:

bonocomet said:

I got this one just for the Sinead O'connor's video. She's freaking hot with the blonde wig...

mysterious_jen said:
feeling a bit bummed needed a little more bono...
cobl1.jpg

Don't know if anyone here like the novel: Letter From An Unknow Women

Sometimes, I look back my obsession with U2, especially with Bono, just remind me this novel -- the love that developed from a teenage girl....

And I found the writer was very scary. :|

Back
Top Bottom