LEAK Info / News / Rumors, Etc. PART 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so we actually have two things:
- a guy who meant that he is from interscope and that the record is free to play at irish radio
- a girl who mean that she have the album and will post it tonight at here fotolog, but there are only two songs which we alreday have, working.

thats not so much at all. but more than yesterday.
i still think that one of the release groups out there will leak it.

so we actually have two things:
- a guy who meant that he is from interscope and that the record is free to play at irish radio
- a girl who mean that she have the album and will post it tonight at here fotolog, but there are only two songs which we alreday have, working.

thats not so much at all. but more than yesterday.
i still think that one of the release groups out there will leak it.

No, here we actually have the same things, liars

And do we know first hand that the release groups are trying to leak it, or is it all hearsay and conjecture (ie. they must be trying to leak it, it's what they do, duh)

No, here we actually have the same things, liars

And do we know first hand that the release groups are trying to leak it, or is it all hearsay and conjecture (ie. they must be trying to leak it, it's what they do, duh)

a former member was my source. and he meant that they also tried to leak HTAAB and they succeed. and i believe what he said, it´s actual the biggest release in 2009. so everyone of them is interested to be the first.

Is there any information when they will start playing the new tracks?

Irish Radio Stations have been given permission to start playing tracks from the new album from Feb 19th.

Don't know if the same permissions or album access have been granted to all stations though. Nor do I expect them to play the album in its entireity or extensively before Dave's show.

You should start hearing some new album indivual tracks appearing onwards of Feb 19th though.

Historically Dave Fanning is usually the one to broadcast a special show dedicated to previewing their new albums when they are due to come out so more than likely, it'll be best to watch out for his show schedule as it'll probably be his show that gives the extensive coverage.

a former member was my source. and he meant that they also tried to leak HTAAB and they succeed. and i believe what he said, it´s actual the biggest release in 2009. so everyone of them is interested to be the first.

Hmm, ok. I wonder how hard they are trying.

Cause at the moment it seems that Universal has tighter security around this album than the US goverment has over the Las Alamos Nuclear Lab
67 computers missing from nuclear weapons lab

Irish Radio Stations have been given permission to start playing tracks from the new album from Feb 19th.

Don't know if the same permissions or album access have been granted to all stations though. Nor do I expect them to play the album in its entireity or extensively before Dave's show.

You should start hearing some new album indivual tracks appearing onwards of Feb 19th though.

Historically Dave Fanning is usually the one to broadcast a special show dedicated to previewing their new albums when they are due to come out so more than likely, it'll be best to watch out for his show schedule as it'll probably be his show that gives the extensive coverage.

OK, I thought it would start today, because a post on the first page of this forum says Feb. 16.

OK, I thought it would start today, because a post on the first page of this forum says Feb. 16.

It might not be too unrealsitic an expectation for Dave to get the scoop on the album (as he traditionally does) which should mean in theory that he could play it on or before the 19th Feb.

Worst case - we should have to wait until Feb 19th in terms of Radio play, if the information I've heard is accurate, or best case we get it between now & the 19th if Dave gets ahead of the general Radio play & has pre 19th permission etc..

All That You Can't Leave Behind leaked
At that time I get it usuing the old NAPSTER.

juuuuuuussssst leeeeaaaak aaaallllrrrreeeaaadddyyyy yoooooouuuuu aaaaallllllbbbbuuuummmmm yoooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom