Last U2 song you will ever hear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bryan_train_to_heaven_200.jpg

I'm ready, I'm ready for what's next...

JMScoopy said:
freedom for my people

:rockon:

I'd have to say Mercy. Something about that song calms me down. It doesn't make me sad, it doesn't exactly elate me (though it has before), but it makes me feel incredibly peaceful, which is a feeling I'd like more often. The ending is quite fitting - "Baby I'm born again and again and again and again and again...again." Not that one song can solve all my spiritual issues, but I think it'd make me feel better about dying and the prospect of there being something after death and God and stuff. Plus it's a nice little tune :wink:

Wake Up Dead Man of course

no, Walk On probably. Have to go make my funeral playlist (not an Arcade Fire tracklisting) now on iTunes and see how long it takes my other half to notice.

I think bad, not because it is my favorite song by them, but because it is the longest out of all my favorite u2 songs

U2 should go ahead and release a "funeral mix"...

they could title it "U2: minus U"

I'm such a nerd :nerd:

As for my choice, hmmmm, maybe "Numb"--not that it's my favorite song or anything, but it seems fitting:

Don't move
Don't talk out of time
Don't think
Don't worry
Everything's just fine
Just fine

Last edited:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO and I bet everyone of us would buy it too....Susan

ArrogantU2Fan said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:laugh: Great name suggestion!!

Last edited:
Achtung_Bebe said:

I'm such a nerd :nerd:

As for my choice, hmmmm, maybe "Numb"--not that it's my favorite song or anything, but it seems fitting:

Don't move
Don't talk out of time
Don't think
Don't worry
Everything's just fine
Just fine

I just didn't quote it correctly.....make sure the brilliant originator of this idea gets the credit because it is a brill idea...Susan

ArrogantU2Fan said:

I just didn't quote it correctly.....make sure the brilliant originator of this idea gets the credit because it is a brill idea...Susan

No worries! If I had read the thread properly I would have seen it:huh: I agree though - a great idea, lol!

I'm hoping to die without notice or advance warning, but once i'm dead, every1 that is at my funeral may want to check their hearing after "Bad" is played really really loud as that's my last and final wish, to be folowed by Pink Floyds "Goodby cruel world" at a lower volume of course......... unless i win the lottery giving me the oppertunity to live the life i want and be happy oppsed to the misrable life i have now, then it's just "Bad" and a big F U all at the funeral :)

Beautiful Day- the first U2 song i've ever heard. It'd be awesome if it was the live version at the Super Bowl with MLK/Streets, because that was the first time I've heard or seen U2. Circle of life my friends.

Yahweh definitely

"take this soul
stranded in some skin
and bones
take this soul
and make it sing
sing........"

Back
Top Bottom