Last night I drempt...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LNID that Gerard Butler (300) and I were a couple.
And we owned a beach house, and celebrities would visit and stay in the attached guest house.
And Oprah Winfrey came to stay, but had with her, some guests that left a mess last time she brought them,
and Gerard and Oprah got into a shouting match, and she started trashing the place, and he was protecting me from the flying chairs and furniture they were hurling at us.

And we also had some seriously hot bedroom action that is NFSI.
(not sufficiant for Interference)
:sexywink:

Gerard Butler :drool: He's even more lovely in person. Jase, I'm gonna sneak into your dreams and steal him from you.

I dreamt about the Interference website last night. My grandparents were hosting a party and I had to take care of my cousins, who are all younger then me. I had them watch me scroll down on the Zoo Station topics section of the site on a big screen. I kept on scrolling and scrolling down, but the page would never get down to the end. I tried turning it off, but my youngest cousin started crying, so I just kept on scrolling down. Then I woke up. So I guess that means that I'm hooked to this great website.

Last night, for some reason GAF was in my dreams. I dont even know why, but just remembering him in my dreams from his photo session, I dont know why! we were all in this 4 storey type house. he was by the front door, inside, on a rocking chair, by bottom of the stairs and it was late, I was just back and the girls were upstairs having like a party in the room with music blarin and wearing very little on, and it was turning him 'down there' that he needed to.....you know....and I could see he wanted to so I offered to help - verbally. what a strange dream to have!

no lies! :ohmy:

LNID:

That I was the head detective at a crime scene.
I was wearing roller skates and was skating around the body as I went over the evidence.
Instead of blood though, there was cooked egg whites that surrounded the body.
I was skating backwards and doing tricks around this dead body.
I would run over the egg white (blood) and the other officers were getting pissed, but I refused to take my skates off.
I can't remember how, but by skating and doing tricks, I somehow proved my theory of how the crime happened and who perpetrated it. :lmao:
I solved the crime, but my co-officers thought I was too extroverted (think Ace Ventura), and in turn tried everything to get me in trouble.

They kept trying to frame me to get me fired, but I kept solving crimes and pissing them off.
All while in some kick ass white skates with pink sparkle poofs.

:shrug:

LNID:

That I was the head detective at a crime scene.
I was wearing roller skates and was skating around the body as I went over the evidence.
Instead of blood though, there was cooked egg whites that surrounded the body.
I was skating backwards and doing tricks around this dead body.
I would run over the egg white (blood) and the other officers were getting pissed, but I refused to take my skates off.
I can't remember how, but by skating and doing tricks, I somehow proved my theory of how the crime happened and who perpetrated it. :lmao:
I solved the crime, but my co-officers thought I was too extroverted (think Ace Ventura), and in turn tried everything to get me in trouble.

They kept trying to frame me to get me fired, but I kept solving crimes and pissing them off.
All while in some kick ass white skates with pink sparkle poofs.

:shrug:

That dream sounds like it was all kinds of awesome :love:

rollerskates :drool:

I dreamed I was actually IN a mario karts race, the mine shaft one with the rail tracks. I was either Yoshi or he was right in front of me and I kept trying to push him over the edge. I think I can't have been him because he kept turning around to squeak at me.

I dreamt that my mom was pregnant. She gave birth to a set of quads. Two of them were black, one was half eggshell white and half blue, and the fourth.....was a plant-baby.:huh: She was neon green, had purple veins and looked like a head of lettuce, even though she still looked human. And one of the black babies name's was Davit....is that even a name?

Back
Top Bottom