Last night I drempt...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This one made me sad: I dreamed that I was walking about the curving road toward my mother's old home place in rural Virginia. As I came around the last curve, I saw many, many people walking toward me on the road, just covering the road, all of them dressed in black robes (like choir robes or graduation robes) with gold scarves--my mom, her mother, and two of her brothers (all of whom have passed away) were in the procession, which I could see curved down the hill around the back of the house, on around the mountain road. They all smiled and waved at me, and I went on up to the house. My dad was there in the house (he passed away in 1978!), and I asked him why he wasn't marching in the procession. He replied that the procession was all of the past members of Hebron Baptist Church, and he wasn't a member of that church. :sad:

Maybe this belongs in Random Confessions, but it *was* my dream. And I think I know what brought it on: On June 18, 2001, my mom had open heart surgery. Everything went well; but during the night some of the stitches came out (that's what the doctors told us, anyway), and she had a lot of internal bleeding, which caused all of her organs to start shutting down. She fought for a month, but on July 18 my two sisters, our brother, and I all told her when we visited at different times during the day (unbeknownst to each other) that if she wanted to go, it was okay. And by golly, she did! I look forward to seeing her again someday.

i had a crazy dream last night that i won the lottery. of course that would probably never happen lol.

I had a dream last night that Joe Francis (girls gone wild) saw my photos from Myspace and contacted me to bartend a party he was having.
I asked him why me and he said he thought I had a certain look.
I told him the photos were old, and that I had since gained weight and was about 3 years older with darker hair.
He said he didn't care, but to come audition anyways.
I was like, wtf do I want to have anything to do with Joe F. anyways?
But for some reason, I drove there, and I see Perez Hilton like some kind of jester, jumping from rooftop to rooftop.
He kept asking me to get him in, and I was telling him I wasn't sure if I could, or why I even would.
Just then a door opened and I was whisked inside.
I did a change of clothing, and there were poles and stages everywhere set up for this party.
I kept getting evil stares form women and I could see them whispering..no doubt about why I was even there.
But I went into the interview and it was 2 old ladies cutting veggies while they asked me questions.
I told them I wasn't interested in bartending but would be willing to massage any guests.
They told me to wait in front of some big screen tv while they evaluated me.
As I sat watching television, I realized it was of parts of my life that I was wild and carefree.
I sat there and cried wondering why I am subjecting myself to this torture...
being judged and watching myself in much happier times.
I fell asleep on the floor in a fetal position.

I have no clue where Joe Francis came in on this.
Everything else I understand.

One was that Perez Hilton was in my bathtub, and I had to use the facilities, and he was like, "I am gay, I am not going to watch you".
Then he put his head underwater and somehow that made me feel more comforatable going, so I did.

bahaha! friggin awesome :up:
your dreams make me lol.
i shall be revisiting this thread frequently :lol:

I had a dream last night that Gwyneth Paltrow was at my house eating breakfast on my back porch :huh: I was in the mood to listen to Coldplay's new album so I put it on on our audio system that goes through the house and then I got nervous that she would think I was some weird fan or something!! That's all I remember...weird.

Last night I dreamt that I was the surrogate mother to Brad and Angelina's twins! I'm not even a major fan of those two. :scratch:
When it was time to give birth, Brad handed me a surgical knife and told me how to cut into my belly by myself! When I got too scared to do it, I begged Brad and Angie to do it. So, Brad did it himself, without the use of anesthesia, but I didn't feel anything anyway. The dream faded before the kids came out.
But yeah, that was weird.

:ohmy:

I had a dream last night, that I was an extra in an early movie that Heath Ledger did before he became famous.
In the dream I knew how he was going to die, and I just kept trying to tell him, but something would always get in the way.
Finally, I caught him siting by himself alone on a rock, and I asked if I could talk to him.
He said he knew already what I was going to say.
And we just looked at each other and cried.
I asked him if I could kiss him goodbye, and he embraced me and we kissed very long but sweetly.
I walked away, and it was over.

:sad:

I had a dream that I was watching Brad and Angelina's twins in a parking lot of a Toys R Us. I had both of them in a blanket and held them up and said "you're a $14M baby! yes you are!" Then my car broke down so I called 911. I was in the bathroom at Toys R Us and I had to put the twins on the floor to pee and when I tried to pick them up I couldn't get them both at the same time. So my friend asked if she could take one and I got all mad at her. Then we walked into the parking lot and my whole family was there. Then I woke up. WTF :huh:

last night I dreamt I was on Survivor and I got all these open wounds and they got infected and had like maggots and stuff in the sores, and Jeff Probst wouldn't let me quit and I was all "but i have THINGS living in my body! let me go home!!!!!"

god only knows what that means, freud would have a field day I'm sure

OMG! I had the weirdest fucking dream last night! Actually 2 dreams I guess. In the first one I have a baby and my dad has one too. :huh: The babies are really tiny, like about 2 inches tall and about an inch wide and we keep 'em in covered tin cans or something. Also they appear to be made out of plasticine/modelling clay! :lmao: Then I wonder how the babies are gonna breathe if they're kept in covered cans! In the second dream, I have babies too but this time they're the normal size and actually look like humans! I don't remember beyond that.

:reject:

God dreams are SO freaking weird sometimes!! :lol:

The other night I had a dream that I was with my bf and my friend and we were in the city right near Alcatraz and we were supposed to go. Well at the last minute, someone announced that U2 was going to put on a free show in the courtyard where we were hanging out. So I told my bf and friend (who was in the courtyard bar drinking and texting) to go ahead without me and that there was no way I could miss a free U2 concert! It didnt even look like a place for a concert either.. it looked like an abandoned warehouse dock or something with water in between certain spots. So anyway they were pissed and left and a huge crowd started gathering so I went to go secure my spot. I think I must have woken up before U2 came on because the last thing I remember was some older lady trying to push my stuff off my seat. :angry:

last night i dreamt that i was being chased by these wierd flesh eating animal zombies from the future. they only came out during the daylight. one of them kept attacking me but i kept ripping it off of me and throwing it against the wall and i kept running and i jumped a fence to get away. then i woke up like this:huh:

This one wasn't recent, but it's a fave of mine: I dreamt I was pregnant, and I was hanging out at my mom's house. I went into labor, and I laid down on this huge sectional couch. My mom delivered the baby right there, looked at it, said "it's not ready yet" and then put the baby back inside me! In reality, I was pregnant, and not long after, I did have my daughter four weeks premature, though there were no complications. And no..my mother did not deliver her, lol.

OMG! I had the weirdest fucking dream last night! Actually 2 dreams I guess. In the first one I have a baby and my dad has one too. :huh: The babies are really tiny, like about 2 inches tall and about an inch wide and we keep 'em in covered tin cans or something.

:lol: That's so hilarious.

I swear I'm not making this up: The reason I checked this thread out is because of a dream I had last night...a dream about tiny dwarfs doing all of my paperwork at the office.

Zoots, we're united by tiny humans. :hug:

I have been having a reacurring dream for the last few years.
It weird because in my dream, the subject of my affection is never the same physicaly, but is the same person inside.
We love one another, and have yet to consumate our relationship, we are always detered, somehow, someway.
He is everything I want in a man...funny, nice, very good looking, soft, sweet, non-condescending, loving, etc...
Its always like Jack and Rose in Titanic, the longing for one another, the wonderment in each others lives, the desire...oh the desire.
We get to touch, and get to hold hands, but we long to be together.
The feelings a reciprocated, deeply, and my heart hurts so bad.
But in each dream I have of this person, something/someone has always kept us apart.
Last night, there he was in my dreams, but I was a student, and he was a teacher, and he had to stay professional, and not let anyone know he loved me.
A few nights ago, it was that he was married, and loved his kids and didn't want to lose them, even though he didn't love his wife anymore.
Other times, there is too much of an age difference, or we just keep missing one another by minutes or miles.
They are very frustrating dreams.
I always wake up and carry around all day, the same love in my heart for this man...
a man that doesn't even excist.

Last night I dreamt that I was at the election area where the candidates and their families were for the upcoming election. The place was almost empty. Just me a few friends from high school. Celine Dion was singing Whitney Houston's version of "I will always love you". Then Sarah Palin went right into my friends and mine faces with a camera, like the lens was touching our faces and took about twelve pictures. I look around and see Dustin Hoffman. Now, I'm a big fan of Dustin Hoffman so I wait until he comes down to the roll of chairs that I'm sitting at to say I'm a big fan and to thank him for doing his movies. He comes down eventually and stands right in front of me, then transforms into his blob type of thing. Then I wake up.:huh: What does it all mean???

Back
Top Bottom