Las Vegas II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
let's see what tonight's cellphone speech is, christmas trees or milky way...........

Christmas Tree!

Gen. Chat said:
If MOFO is played should we expect the site to crash due to all the simultaneous posting? :combust:

yes the site will crash

and when we all get back on there will be 2 threads that just say MOFO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
from people we have never seen post before:wink:

timothius said:
Zooropa1310 can I put my name in the hat to be a designated First Time screamer?

Thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!! :scream:
:lmao:

oh.. VAN DIEMEN'S LAND...

damn you kid
crazywife.gif

nurse chrissi said:

yes the site will crash

and when we all get back on there will be 2 threads that just say MOFO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
from people we have never seen post before:wink:

:lmao:

and U2.com will report "Do You Feel Loved in Vegas"

When we get Mofo it will be probably the first and last time it will be played! :(

I think the people on the venue wont be very receptive to that.

victor_f said:
When we get Mofo it will be probably the first and last time it will be played! :(

I think the people on the venue wont be very receptive to that.

If they play Mofo they'll probably bring Discotheque back with it and it will hopefully be the new encore for the rest of the tour, or at least this leg, or at least in Cleveland.

or so I hope. :wink:

so.. if Bono talks like 20 minutes here, you can thank him later for Walk On and Stuck In A Moment :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom