Las Vegas II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speech...
ONE

break

pop muzik (PA)
mofo
i will follow
gone
discotheque

break

all because of you
original of the species
yahweh
bad 40

u2wedge said:
Axver, can we sign you up early to provide the stream from Australia? I think that would only be fitting. :wink:

I'll be doing it! :D

You'll get me screaming a lot, though! It may be more the Axver's A Loony At U2 Gigs Feed than anything.

Axver said:

I'll be doing it! :D

You'll get me screaming a lot, though! It may be more the Axver's A Loony At U2 Gigs Feed than anything.
Hooray for early volunteers!!!!

U2_Streets.jpg

Zooropa1310 said:
So. Axver, QueenBee, AtomicBono, and If you shout... Are the designated Mofoer's tonight. And all shouts must include a :rockon: , and if you scream and are NOT a designated Mofoer, Axver will beat you with a short stick. :yes: .

I can take it... :rockon:

SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Rock N Roll ****** (Snippet)
3. Elevation
4. MYSTERIOUS WAYS
5. UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Beautiful Day / All The Things That I've Done (Snippet of Killers song)
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Torna A Sorrento (Snippet)
10. Love & Peace Or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Father Abraham
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)
13. Miss Sarajevo

HUMAN RIGHTS

14. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
15. Where The Streets Have No Name / Wow Snippet
16. One (Christmas Tree Mix)

Geez, after all this buildup, they had better actually play Mofo. If they don't, all of these planned cheers of 'MOOOOOOOFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOO' will turn into posts of 'those mothafuc@%#(*s!" ;)

Zooropa1310 can I put my name in the hat to be a designated First Time screamer?

Thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!! :scream:

Gen. Chat said:
If MOFO is played should we expect the site to crash due to all the simultaneous posting? :combust:

no.

when Mofo is played, the desginated MOOOFOOOOOOO!!!! :rockon: -ers will post. everyone else will remain silent until the song is over and it sinks in that, yes, U2 did just play Mofo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom