Lara, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Walking :love: At my peak, I was walking about 3 miles a day, but it's just so cold right now. I mean, hell, it was 16 (-8.9 c) coming back on Sunday night.

See, here, the thing holding me back from a regular walk is the heat. I'd just rather not head out if it's above about 25C (that's, what, around high 70s F?).

Man, doing this tidying is demoralising because it just reminds me of how much of a shoebox I live in. I need more storage BADLY.

That's why I'm loving the Interval setting. Every minute it rotates between walk/run. It's kind of awesome and ass-kicking at the same time.

Who knew that knowing the principles of Special Relativity could shut people up so fast? Two of my coworkers were discussing time travel. I piped up and explained how neither of their theories could work, based on the laws of physics and it shut them down. Not very nice, but still kinda fun.

WTF were Rolling Stone smoking in 1991? I can't seen anything spectacular about half those album covers.

Has Rolling Stone EVER published a worthwhile list? Ever? EVER?

($10 on LM having some arcane list from 1973 on drum production in 1958 singles.)

Anyway, I'm wide awake (no pun intended) but I'm going to try to go to bed anyway. :wave: Night.

what the heck. :D

(703):
Im interpreting your silence as a silent plea for me to come wake you up. See you soon.
:lol:

(613):
i was so drunk i stopped mid-blowjob to make sure he i was with my boyfriend and not some random. twice.

(214):
Yeah, I was googling pictures of sharks, and I accidentally typed "shart." Huge mistake.

(913):
I just busted my ass on the ice in front of my entire AA meeting. As if being there wasn't embarrassing enough.

(317):
I put cups full of chips next to every bed, couch, and toilet so that everyone could have a snack when they woke up....

(530):
He showed me a four inch blond hair that grows out of his side. He calls it his little ray of sunshine. Please come get me.

Oh, Cin's here too! And g'night Reggo. :wave:

Sorry I'm failing at threading. Fluffing around with stuff ...

Back
Top Bottom