LA #2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Forum - Los Angeles, CA - May 27, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Out of Control
03 - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
09 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10 - Until the End of the World
---------- INTERMISSION: The Wanderer ----------
11 - Invisible
12 - Even Better Than the Real Thing
13 - Mysterious Ways / My Sweet Lord (snippet) / Young Americans (snippet)
14 - Desire
15 - Angel of Harlem / Not Fade Away (snippet)
16 - Every Breaking Wave
17 - Bullet the Blue Sky / 19 (snippet)
18 - The Hands That Built America (snippet) / Pride (In the Name of Love)
19 - Beautiful Day / I Remember You (snippet)
20 - Bad / Moment of Surrender (snippet)
21 - With or Without You

So I see in order to get I Remember You I had to sacrifice Sgt. Peppers? Killing me, Bono. Really killing me.

My issue with Pride live has always been Edge's guitar. It's slower than the album version, which is amazing.

:up: Exactly. That opening riff on the album explodes, but live it doesn't go anywhere, it kinda just stays mid tempo.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I actually find WOWY pretty great this tour...refreshing :up:

Now if they would only add Shine Like Stars...

CGEWY21WAAEs9yV.jpg:large

Alright, who's going to take me up on this: I 100% guarantee they play "Do You Hear Us Comin'" tonight.

I totally expected Shine Like Stars tonight, so I'm not taking that Hear Us Coming bet.

Just wondering how they could create that screen in a stadium though as I don't think it would fit in Vector Arena.

I don't see why it wouldn't fit in the Vector. Some of the arenas being played in North America and Europe are of similar size.

I totally expected Shine Like Stars tonight, so I'm not taking that Hear Us Coming bet.

I don't see why it wouldn't fit in the Vector. Some of the arenas being played in North America and Europe are of similar size.

I didn't realize I had never heard Shine Like Stars. It physically hurts me, that awful twisted up feeling in my stomach, whenever he goes back into the "oh ohs" instead of it, too. Cause I spend the whole song so tensed up about whether or not they'll do it and then, "Whoomph" nope.

:nerd:.

But Hear Us Coming isn't nearly as rare, is it? And I feel like it's almost a guarantee whenever a friend passes. Someone never ended up adding it as an entry on U2 Gigs, so I have no idea when the last time it was played was :madspit:

Feels like a longer break between main set / encore than usual

That is exciting because I would hate to miss the screen - tickets would be hard to get though as the capacity is not like the stadiums!!!

Back
Top Bottom