Kyzyl Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unico said:
ax do you have links to PT?

Ah, it was you who wanted to hear PT! I'll pass on the link I've got active at the moment, and I'll be uploading more in a few hours.

Axver said:

:hyper:

So, what are you doing on 25/04? :wink:

And I'll upload some more overnight. It kills my bandwidth to upload it while I'm here.

I wish I could remember who I was meant to send stuff to, though! I know you're not the only one who wanted some PT ...

i wanted some more, lest i have to go buy an album :ohmy:

25/4 i was interested in going to foo fighters (yeah shut up i know !)

but ...... hmmmmm......... there may be a lil room for some pT love.

dpepends if have recovered from u23d by then

I would die if I went vegetarian. I dislike too many vegetables. And I like pizza and lasagne a bit too much.

I hate eating vegetables too. The key words are lentils, chickpeas and garlic. There's a lot of good vegetarian pizza possibilities, too.

I am, however, not a vegetarian. I could only ever be an omnivore even though I don't usually eat much meat. Because some meats are still pretty awesome.

Like yiros meat.

Alisaura said:

Not a fan of aniseed at all... :yuck:

:reject:

And I'm not a fan of tea, full stop.

Please don't burn me at the stake, folks. :reject:

Axver said:

And I'm not a fan of tea, full stop.

Please don't burn me at the stake, folks. :reject:

mrsdoyleface.jpg

The Sad Punk said:

I hate eating vegetables too. The key words are lentils, chickpeas and garlic. There's a lot of good vegetarian pizza possibilities, too.

I am, however, not a vegetarian. I could only ever be an omnivore even though I don't usually eat much meat. Because some meats are still pretty awesome.

Like yiros meat.

I stubbornly maintain there is no such thing as a good vegetarian pizza. Good pizza = barbecue sauce, lots of cheese, and various quality meats, preferably salami. Obviously, there's room to augment that with vegetables, but that's to make it more interesting, not as the centrepiece.

On a side note: chicken pizza, WTF? I can't stand chicken on pizza.

I love spinach :drool: and rocket salad with tomato and walnuts. I've even developed a taste for brussel sprouts :ohmy:

I have huge cravings for apples

I'm very, very weird :eeklaugh:

I stubbornly maintain there is no such thing as a good vegetarian pizza. Good pizza = barbecue sauce, lots of cheese, and various quality meats, preferably salami.

Salami. :up: I usually go for meat on pizza too, but I've had good vegetarian pizza before - one with great falafel on it that almost recreated the sensation you get from some well-spiced ground beef. You also gotta learn to love olives. I used to hate them, but now they're a must on anything remotely Mediterranean.

Fuck chicken altogether, except for a midnight McChicken burger.

mysterious_jen said:
i wanted some more, lest i have to go buy an album :ohmy:

25/4 i was interested in going to foo fighters (yeah shut up i know !)

but ...... hmmmmm......... there may be a lil room for some pT love.

dpepends if have recovered from u23d by then

:lol: Alright. Aren't the Foo Fighters playing two gigs in Melbourne? I recall one guy who'd already bought tickets to their 25/04 gig trying to change them so that he could see them another night and catch PT.

As for U2 3D, how about you start a thread in the Gatherings forum dedicated to that, with the details and such? Then we can all post if we're going and work it out from there. Otherwise it might just get lost in our current thread.

Axver said:

:lol: Alright. Aren't the Foo Fighters playing two gigs in Melbourne? I recall one guy who'd already bought tickets to their 25/04 gig trying to change them so that he could see them another night and catch PT.

As for U2 3D, how about you start a thread in the Gatherings forum dedicated to that, with the details and such? Then we can all post if we're going and work it out from there. Otherwise it might just get lost in our current thread.

yah yah i will get around to it eventually

my plan was to go to the first screening in melb . but i didnt want the whole universe to know , mabey just a few of us ? any thoughts?

wow...ya'll sure put some interesting things on pizza. i mean, i'm a vegetarian, though i can see why you want meat on your pizza...but bbq sauce? falafel? wow. and i thought i was weird for putting eggs on mine.

The Sad Punk said:

Salami. :up: I usually go for meat on pizza too, but I've had good vegetarian pizza before - one with great falafel on it that almost recreated the sensation you get from some well-spiced ground beef. You also gotta learn to love olives. I used to hate them, but now they're a must on anything remotely Mediterranean.

Fuck chicken altogether, except for a midnight McChicken burger.

I suppose part of the reason I haven't had good vegetarian pizza is because whenever I'm at a place that does do it well, I get enticed by everything else with meat that's on the menu. Also, olives are made of all kinds of win. I've always loved them. At Christmas, my family had these olives stuffed with fetta cheese that were so delicious.

I love chicken, but it's such a pain in the arse to cook. Or more to the point, to prepare. I cannot stand even a hint of fat so I feel like I spend ages trimming it off. Accordingly, I almost never cook chicken now.

unico said:
wow...ya'll sure put some interesting things on pizza. i mean, i'm a vegetarian, though i can see why you want meat on your pizza...but bbq sauce? falafel? wow. and i thought i was weird for putting eggs on mine.

Barbecue sauce is weird? Here, it's a fairly standard option for some meaty pizzas to have a choice between tomato and barbecue sauce. When I make my homemade pizza, I actually use both.

The Sad Punk said:

Like yiros meat.
:yes: :drool:

Mia!! :hug:

Except I'm thinking of bed... :(

mysterious_jen said:
my plan was to go to the first screening in melb . but i didnt want the whole universe to know , mabey just a few of us ? any thoughts?

Ah, righto, yeah, that'd be fine by me. Though perhaps I should organise my own group with the two Daniels? :wink:

unico said:

You can get eggs on a lot of so called "Aussie" pizzas here, with some bacon and tomato usually. Never tried it, only egg I eat is curried.

Falafel works, but no in balls or patties of course, rather small clumps of it here and there. Hummous and plenty of garlic still features, though.

mysterious_jen said:
hey people - u23d- if i am getting ticks on line how many am i buying and for what days ??????
/ times
am happy to gets for ther people if you want .
I don't think they've got session times up on the site yet... so I dunno if the very first showing is during the day or in the evening of April 10... Although I'll probably go again that weekend with my brother at least.

I dunno if it's worth trying to organise one big group thing with all us and the U2Aus list as well... I have a feeling it's all going to unravel. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom